New Book -- My Virginity is Ruining My Sex Life: Solutions to Christian Dating Challenges!
Los Angeles, CA, May 6th 2008 –Christian women and youth face many challenges in the dating arena. If you’ve ever wondered how to make your relationships, author Vivian Elebiyo offers practical advice in her new, humorously written book, My Virginity is Ruining My Sex Life.
“A Christian’s life is all about purity and abstinence,” says Elebiyo, host of the online radio talk show Sex and the Single, which airs every Saturday on www.blogtalkradio.com/datingundertheinfluence. “But women continue to get the proverbial mixed message. My work focuses on highlighting the choices women have...making them crystal clear.”
My Virginity is Ruining My Sex Life shows single women how to identify what, and who, shapes their notions about sex; re-define virginity, sex, and their sense of self; re-evaluate their dating relationships; make a personal decision to save sex for marriage; and set attainable boundaries in their relationships.
“Ignorance is bliss, but education is freedom,” says Elebiyo, a Florida certified abstinence educator. “It’s important to learn about the pitfalls of dating in order to make sound decisions about what you want out of life, and how to develop relationships that support these goals.
In My Virginity is Ruining My Sex Life, Elebiyo draws on stories from her own life, and from the lives of others, to show youth how to maintain their purity and abstinence by directing their sexual energies into productive ventures that will enhance their lives. She outlines various dating scenarios, and coaches readers on handling them effectively.
A seasoned speaker and new voice in the publishing world, Elebiyo is available for a lively discussion on how to re-direct sexual energy, and achieve what you want out of your relationships. Among other topics, Elebiyo is available to discuss...
• Dating tips and how to set boundaries.
• Various types of men, and how to deal with them.
• Tools to saying No to premarital sex.
• Why her books are crucial to women and youth.
• What she has learned from being the host of the Blogtalk online radio show, Sex and the Single.
• How she was negatively and positively influenced by the stories she heard as a young Nigerian girl about the ancient traditions / rites of passage women and men experienced.
• As a professional speaker and life coach, Vivian has covered a variety of topics both online and in her books. From lectures for single women (A Single Chic’s Guide to Waiting While Dating and 101 Things to Do Before You Say I Do) and topics for the entrepreneur such as Minding Your Own Business, to dealing with rape, career planning and goal setting for teenagers, and spirituality, she’s done it all. There is an underlying thread that connects everything she does; there is a vital reason behind here desire to share her experiences with others.
Availability: Immediate availability nationwide for radio and television.
My Virginity is Ruining My Sex Life is available online and at selected stores nationwide.
For more information on author Vivian Elebiyo visit www.vivianspeaks.com.
About Vivian Elebiyo
A fresh, unflinching voice on the airwaves and in the publishing world, Elebiyo is an author, poet, national motivational speaker, and life coach. She hosts seminars across the country teaching young women and teens about sexual abstinence, dating, self-packaging, the marriage market, finding a mate, and a variety of other topics. One of the new generation of dynamic, young Christian mentors guiding youth nationwide toward their fullest potential, Elebiyo is the founder and president of Esteemed, an organization geared towards teenagers and young adults to help build self-esteem through entrepreneurship, spirituality, community service, leadership, and personal enrichment.
- Contact Information
- Lyn Keller
- WDC Media PR/Keller PR
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.