Juniper Networks Recognizes Partners For Growth And Performance
Company Honors Fourteen J-Partner Award Winners
LAS VEGAS., April 2008 -- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: JNPR), the leader in high-performance networking, today announced its 2007 J-Partner award winners at its annual J-Partner Channel Summit held at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The company presented eight Regional or Vertical Market awards and six Overall J-Partner Performance awards to recognize achievements from its top partners in the areas of sales, commitment to customer service excellence, and expertise in delivering Juniper high-performance networking solutions.
The Juniper Networks J-Partner 2007 award winners include:
Regional or Vertical Market Category Award Winners
* Juniper Western Region J-Partner of the Year: Structured
* Juniper Central Region J-Partner of the Year: Accuvant
* Juniper Eastern Region J-Partner of the Year: igxglobal, Inc.
* Juniper Federal J-Partner of the Year: Technica Corporation
* Juniper Managed Services J-Partner of the Year: Verizon Business
* Juniper Canadian Enterprise J-Partner of the Year: Charter Telecom
* Juniper Canadian Managed Services J-Partner of the Year: MTS Allstream, Inc.
* Juniper Latin American J-Partner of the Year: NextiraOne México, S.A. de C.V.
Overall Performance Category Award Winners
* Juniper Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro Inc.
* Juniper Services J-Partner of the Year: Nexum, Inc.
* Juniper Top Growth J-Partner of the Year: Terrapin Systems
* Juniper New J-Partner of the Year: Carousel Industries
* Juniper High-Performance Networking J-Partner of the Year: Acuity Solutions
* Juniper Global J-Partner of the Year: Solunet
* Juniper Top J-Partner of the Year: Intervision Systems Technologies
“We are honored to acknowledge these J-Partners for their continued excellence in providing customers with high-performance networking solutions to meet their business objectives,” said Frank Vitagliano, senior vice president, Worldwide Channels, Juniper Networks. “These partners have exceeded expectations and continually demonstrate their depth of knowledge and commitment to customers.”
Juniper Networks and the Juniper Networks logo are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.