Exhibit Surveys CEO to Participate in Free Webinar
Focus on New Web-based Tools to Optimize and Measure Exhibition ROI
WHO: Jonathan “Skip” Cox, CEO and president, Exhibit Surveys Inc. will join Glenn Hansen, CEO and president, BPA Worldwide; Beck Wentz, director, consumer events, AmerisourceBergen Corp.; and Dan Cole, vice president, business development, International Consumer Electronics Show
WHAT: Educational Web conference titled, “Use Free Web-based Tools to Maximize and Measure ROI at Shows.”
Take the guesswork out of your trade show decisions. This free Webinar for event and exhibit managers will provide the tools you need to select the best trade shows for your company. With the ROI Toolkit, you’ll gain valuable information about how to evaluate and plan which shows you participate in by using free audits and research tools.
• Understand exhibitor decision-making: Identifying key metrics to determining a show’s potential for success.
• Using audited data: Evaluating a show’s potential with demographics
• Attendee Survey Information: Determining attendee interest and intent
• ROI Calculator: Eliminate guesswork with this proven formula for determining potential ROI
• Size and Staffing: How to determine the booth space and personnel that will maximize your target reach
• What works, what doesn’t: Hear from industry veterans on what factors and methods have contributed to their success
• Understanding metrics: Learn what tools are available and which apply to your unique situation
This innovative tool kit was developed by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE), and Exhibit Surveys, Inc., with funding provided by the PCMA Education Foundation.
WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2008
• 3:00 PM EDT
About Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
Established in 1963, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting market research and measurement for the exhibition and event marketing industry. The company has conducted primary research on more than 3,000 exhibitions and events and over 10,000 individual exhibits in all major segments of commerce on six continents. Its clients represent all segments of the event industry, including exhibition organizers, exhibitors, private events organizers, suppliers, CVBs and convention facilities. For more information, visit www.exhibitsurveys.com or call 1.732.741.3170.
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R. Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.