Alcatel-Lucent to share knowledge on the evolution of service provider networks at SOFNET 2008 Conference
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) today announced its participation in the SOFNET 2008 Conference being held in London from April 28 – May 1. Network operators around the world are undertaking IP Transformation initiatives to reduce operations costs, increase their ability to rapidly deploy new services and simplify the complexity of their networks.
The transformation journey is full of challenges. And operators are increasingly looking for ways to reduce the risk of business model selection, technology choice and deployment implementation. They rely on companies like Alcatel-Lucent, who have a robust portfolio of end-to-end network integration services and a wealth of experience and references,to help them with the transformation.
As a leader in fixed, mobile and converged broadband access, carrier and enterprise IP technologies, applications and services, Alcatel-Lucent offers end-to-end solutions that enable compelling communications services for people at home, at work, on the move.
With operations in more than 130 countries, Alcatel-Lucent is a local partner with global reach. The company has the most experienced global services team in the telecommunications business and one of the largest research, technology and innovation organizations in the industry.
At the SOFNET Conference, April 28 - May 1, Olympia National Hall, London, Alcatel-Lucent will be demonstrating its thought leadership on a variety of network experiences. A wide range of topics will be presented, including:
* Leveraging Web 2.0 to Deliver New Value Propositions: 15:30 – 17:00, Monday, April 28
Patricia Lopes, Vice-President Marketing
* IP Transformation: Getting Beyond Business as Usual: 15:30 – 17:00, Monday, April 28
Jean-Philippe Poirault, President, Network Integration business
* What’s Wrong with Being a Smart Pipe?: 15:30 – 17:00, Monday, April 28
Philipe Carden, Director of Strategy, Europe, Africa and Asia activities
* How 21CN can help make customers more successful; 10:45 – 11:30, Tuesday, April 29
Phil Tilley, regional Vice-President Marketing, IP business
* Evolution of Service Provider Portfolios in a Service-Oriented Environment: 9:00 – 10:30, Wed., April 30
Mehdi Khorasani, Managing Principle, Professional Services business
* From Customer Experience to User Experience Excellence: 13:30 – 15:00, Wednesday, April 30
Valérie Faudon,Vice President, Market Development
* Making Global Outsourcing and Managed Services a Reality: 15:30 – 17:00, Wednesday, April 30
Kevin O’Neill, Vice President, Network Operations business
* Interactivity in IPTV: 9:00 – 10:30, Thursday, May 1
Carl Rijsbrack Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Applications business
* The Wireless City: 11:00 – 12:30, Thursday, May 1
Richard Jepson, Head of Sector Marketing
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.