Board of Governors to Meet April 1-2, 2008 in Washington, DC
WASHINGTON, DC — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on April 1-2, 2008. The public is welcome to observe the Board’s open session, scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on April 2 in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Wednesday, April 2 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Minutes of the previous meetings, Jan. 29-30, and March 4, 2008.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board (Alan Kessler).
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO (John Potter).
4. Committee reports.
5. Capital investments.
1. Advanced Facer Canceller System (AFCS) Model 200 (Walt O’Tormey, Vice President, Engineering).
2. Integrated Data System – National Directory Support System (IDS/NDSS) Replacement/Consolidation (Mr. O’Tormey).
3. Bethpage, NY, Logistics and Distribution Center (Tom Samra, Vice President, Facilities).
6. Tentative agenda for the May 6-7, 2008, meeting in Washington, DC.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.