Body Bar Systems to Participate in ECA’s Boston Balance 2008
Classic Body Bar Featured in Seven Workshops
BOULDER, Colo. - March 25, 2008
Who: Body Bar Systems, a premier fitness company specializing in products and educational tools for fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities.
1. Educational workshops featuring the original, classic Body Bar:
Friday, April 4
• 10 am: Body Bar Raise the Bar Higher – Sherry Catlin, Body Bar System’s director of program development and international fitness consultant
• 2 pm: Body Bar XXX Hard Core – Sherry Catlin
• 4 pm: STEP Up to the Bar - Clay Grant
Saturday, April 5
• 10 am: Body Bar Body Shop – Lisa Wheeler
• Noon: Body Bar Tenacity Endurance Challenge – Sherry Catlin
• 2 pm: Body Bar Ballet Body Sculpt – Lisa Wheeler
Sunday, April 6
• 2 pm: Project Body Bar – Strong, Lean and Mean – Clay Grant
2. Meet Body Bar System’s director of program development and international fitness consultant Sherry Catlin at the trade show.
Where/When: ECA Boston Balance 2008, April 2-6, Renaissance Waterfront Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
For More Info: http://www.ecaworldfitness.com/con0.html
About Body Bar Systems, Inc.
Founded in 1987, Body Bar Systems provides the infinite workouts and solid educational tools that fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities still choose after almost 21 years - because they work. The company has created a strong presence through the original weighted fitness bar, The Body Bar®, and the extensive “Master Your Body” DVD series of workout programs. Body Bar Systems is committed to enhancing the fitness and well being of the world by providing quality products and education with passion, integrity, and fun. Body Bar Systems is a member of the IHRSA network. www.bodybar.com 1-800-500-2030.
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R. Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.