Eco-Lifestyle Portal Greenthislife.com Offers Consumers A Convenient One-Stop Destination For Environmentally Conscious Living
New Website Offers Products, Social Networking and Consulting Services to Demystify Green Living and Promote Healthy Lifestyles
SANTA BARBARA, CA, and AUSTIN, TX, – March 17, 2008 – Green This Life™, the first eco-lifestyle company to offer a unique hybrid of stylish, healthy and eco-friendly products, social networking and personalized consulting services today announced the launch of its website (www.greenthislife.com) to educate, engage and inspire consumers to live greener, more healthy lives. Designed to make green living more accessible and rewarding, the company hopes to encourage environmentally conscious choices that consumers can incorporate in their everyday lives.
“Greenthislife.com was born out of a desire to create an innovative resource that would share the benefits of living a more eco-friendly and healthy lifestyle with a global audience,” said Rebecca Metz, co-founder of Green This Life. “We realize that we are all leading increasingly busy, complicated lives, and we designed our website with that in mind, providing information and products in one convenient place so that consumers can shift their lifestyle choices and buying habits to a shade of green at their own pace.”
According to new findings from the 2007 Image Power Green Brands Survey, consumers expect to double their spending on green products and services in the next year, totaling an estimated $500 billion annually or $43 billion per month.
”Green This Life will help consumers navigate the myriad of new choices that are available in the marketplace by providing a roadmap with a focus on health, a core part of our company’s offering,” said Dr. Trevor Holly Cates, co-founder and medical advisor of Green This Life.
A sample of the resources currently available on Greenthislife.com include:
• Eco boutique – One-stop shop filled with stylish, eco-friendly and healthy products, including home furnishings and décor, children’s organic clothing and bedding, beauty products, gifts and more from leading brands.
• Personalized eco-consulting – For visitors who desire more individual advice on how to green their home or business, Green This Life offers personalized services to help make spaces healthier and more eco-friendly.
• Eco community - From organic gardening and healthy recipes to eco-friendly home decor and travel tips, visitors can access informative blogs exclusive to the website. “My Green Life” will foster new connections and networking around shared interests to encourage innovative ways to live a greener life.
• In-house medical expert – Co-founder Dr. Trevor Holly Cates, an environmental medicine specialist, will answer your questions and provide information on preventative and non-toxic alternatives for healthy living.
• Free online eco-assessments - Visitors will receive a real-time rating of their current shade of green in three core areas: planet, home and body as well as a personalized shopping list and reading recommendations for informative articles and blogs.
About the Founders
Green This Life was founded by three “eco-preneurs”: Michelle Bexelius, a professional photographer/graphics designer, Dr. Trevor Holly Cates, a naturopathic physician, and Rebecca Metz, a high tech consultant with a background in environmental planning. Their shared vision was to create a forum that inspired others to incorporate more healthy, eco-friendly choices in their lives, benefiting themselves, their families, and the environment. The founders plan to invest a portion of the company’s profits in local and national non-profit organizations dedicated to preserving and restoring the environment.
About Green This Life
Green This Life is the first eco-lifestyle portal that delivers fresh, innovative solutions to green our planet, homes and bodies with its unique hybrid model. The company offers a wide variety of organic, fair trade, and sustainable products, eco-experts weighing in with industry perspectives, as well as access to personalized eco-consulting services for homes and businesses. Founded in 2008, Green This Life is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with offices in Austin, Texas. For more information, please visit www.greenthislife.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Information
- Rebecca Metz
- Green This Life
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.