Exhibit Surveys CEO to Lead IAEE Web Conference
Focus on New Web-based Tools to Optimize and Measure Exhibition ROI
WHO: Jonathan “Skip” Cox, CEO and president, Exhibit Surveys Inc.
WHAT: Educational Web conference titled, “New Web-based Tools to Optimize and Measure ROI from Exhibiting.”
Exhibitions offer great opportunities for exhibitors to accelerate the sales process and enhance their brand. This session will present current research that substantiates this claim. The session will also demonstrate newly developed Web-based tools that organizers and exhibitors can use to:
• Calculate potential audience size to quantify the value of exhibiting and determine if exhibiting in the show is justified.
• Calculate level of investment required to reach potential audience on a cost-effective basis (in terms of number of staff and exhibit space required).
• Measure reach and staff performance to identify strengths and weaknesses of the exhibit.
• Measure potential ROI from leads generated at the show.
This innovative tool kit was developed by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE), and Exhibit Surveys, Inc., with funding provided by the PCMA Education Foundation.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 18, 2008
• 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. (Eastern)
• 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. (Central)
• 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (Mountain)
• 10:00 a.m. - 11:15 p.m. (Pacific)
About Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
Established in 1963, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting market research and measurement for the exhibition and event marketing industry. The company has conducted primary research on more than 3,000 exhibitions and events and over 10,000 individual exhibits in all major segments of commerce on six continents. Its clients represent all segments of the event industry, including exhibition organizers, exhibitors, private events organizers, suppliers, CVBs and convention facilities. For more information, visit www.exhibitsurveys.com or call 1.732.741.3170.
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R. Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.