Board Of Governors To Meet December 6, 2005 In Washington, D.C
November 23, 2005, WASHINGTON - The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on December 6, 2005.
The public is welcome to observe board deliberations that are scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board expects to discuss the following items:
Tuesday, December 6, 2005 at 8 a.m.
1. Minutes of the previous meetings, November 1, and 16, 2005.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO John E. Potter.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Fiscal Year 2005 Audited Financial Statements –
Governor Robert F. Rider and Chief Financial Officer Richard J. Strasser, Jr.
5. Postal Service Fiscal Year 2005 Annual Report - Chairman James C. Miller, III.
6. Final fiscal year 2007 appropriation request - CFO Strasser.
7. Capital Investment - Mail Processing Infrastructure, Phase 3 –
Senior Vice President, Intelligent Mail and Address Quality, Charles E. Bravo.
8. Tentative agenda for the January 10, 2006, meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Contact Information
- Media Relations
- U.S. Postal Service
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.