Xerox Business Partners Recognized with 2007 Partner of the Year Awards
Xerox Corporationís (NYSE: XRX) Production Systems Group presented Partner of the Year awards to 16 business partners for their continued contributions to Xerox, its customers and the printing industry. The awards highlight developers of digital workflow software, document feeding and finishing solutions.
The Xerox Business Partner Program assembles industry-leading software and hardware providers to create integrated solutions that extend the capabilities of Xerox products and services. During the past twenty years, the Xerox Business Partner Program has grown to more than 100 partners worldwide. Members work with Xerox to enable applications that help customers build incremental new opportunities and create greater profit potential.
Rochester Software Associates, Inc. was presented with the 2007 Production Systems Group Software Partner of the Year Award for providing customers in vertical markets, such as healthcare and education, with solutions that improve and enhance print production workflows. Rochester Software Associates, Inc. software solutions consolidate, optimize, and manage data centers and network printing to enhance productivity and lower costs.
Additional Software Partner of the Year Awards were presented to:
* Atlas Software - Variable Information Partner of the Year
Avanti Computer Systems - Business Management / MIS Partner of the Year
* Elixir - Data Transformation Partner of the Year
* Enfocus - Pre-Press Partner of the Year
* ePrint Direct - Web-to-Print Partner of the Year
* Lytrod and Solimar - Service / Support Partner of the Year
* Pitney Bowes Emtex - Automation Partner of the Year
For the second year in a row, Xerox presented C.P. Bourg / Bourg Inc. with the 2007 Production Systems Group Finishing Partner of the Year Award. Print providers use C.P. Bourgís finishing product portfolio and Xerox monochrome and color cut-sheet systems to create professionally finished books, manuals and pamphlets. C.P. Bourg also received the Monochrome Finishing Partner of the Year Award.
Additional Feeding and Finishing Partner of the Year Awards were presented to:
* Standard Finishing Systems and Horizon - Entry Production Color Finishing Partner of the Year
* LaserMax Roll Systems and Hunkeler - Continuous Feed Finishing Partner of the Year
* Duplo - Xerox iGen3ô Partner of the Year, and Outstanding Customer First / Service and Support Partner of the Year
* Tameran - Wide Format Software and Wide Format Finishing Partner of the Year
The Xerox Production Systems Group, which operates the companyís high-end production publishing and printing business, annually honors business partners that contributed most significantly to the business success of Xerox and its graphic-communications industry customers.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.