Forex - Retroforex Introduces Fixed Options Gaming
Retroforex announced today the introduction of the latest innovation in online gaming - historical fixed options trading. Unlike their traditional options counterparts which are traded against an active market and carry unlimited risk and reward, fixed options wagers are traded against historical data and carry defined risks and rewards.
Retroforex’s designers are betting the game will appeal to both experienced and novice foreign exchange (forex) traders.
“Traditional forex trading is a sometimes tedious and time consuming activity. Traders often times find themselves sitting in front of their computer screens waiting for endless hours and sometimes days to determine if the positions they’re taken will turn into a profit,” Roger Carlson, a company representative says. “Trading historical fixed options eliminates that tedium because trading results are displayed in a matter of seconds.”
Retroforex offers forex traders the opportunity to test their trading skills against ten years of historical data using six options types. Option plays are randomly generated and are displayed on the trading platform in one of five compression periods. The trading platform itself currently features ten of the most popular currency pairs.
The latest innovation in online gaming, Retroforex offers traders a number of attractive benefits.
- The game can be played for fun or real money.
- Trading is fast paced, entertaining and educational.
- The game itself is totally transparent. Using Retroforex’s unique honesty proofing feature, traders receive an email authenticating the integrity of the data they see displayed in the trading platform prior to each fixed option purchase.
- The game is available 24/7.
- Historical fixed options are not traded on margin so the trader’s risk is limited to the premium the he is willing to pay to generate a specified payout.
- The game offers a virtually unlimited number of option plays using six option types, 10 currency pairs, and 5 time compressions.
- A live trading account can be opened with as little as $1
- The game is easy to learn. No trading experience required.
Traders, including US citizens, are invited to open a demo account today and play the game at their leisure. US citizens are, however, prohibited from live account play at this time.
To learn more visit http://retroforex.com.
- Contact Information
- R Scott
- Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.