The 100 Best Games of All Time
To celebrate the launch of its online games magazine Dice2Mice, P4 Publishing has published a special issue that features the 100 best games of all time. Available as a free pdf file download from the www.dice2mice.com website the special features…
September 29, 2004 -- To celebrate the launch of its online games magazine Dice2Mice, P4 Publishing has published a special issue that features the 100 best games of all time. Dice2Mice is a first in games publishing both in its content and the way it is published!
It is the only games magazine that features all games, in all formats no matter where they are played in the world! “We at Dice2Mice won’t let national borders, languages or platforms stand in the way of bringing our readers the best in games and gaming!” says Dice2Mice publisher Tony Hetherington.
Dice2Mice is published online as a free pdf download available to subscribers which benefits everyone.
“The readers get a free magazine downloadable at their lesiure that can be printed or read on screen, advertisers are reassured by actual subscribers rather than vague hits and we the publishers cut costs, especially on printing and paper”, explains Hetherington.
“Dice2Mice is good news for everyone involved in playing, making or selling games”.
The 100 Best Games of All Time special is available as a free pdf file download from the www.dice2mice.com website and features…
1. 100 games in 16 different categories including dice games, platform games, card games, board games, arcade games, word games, puzzle games, strategy games and classic games!
2. There are 17 different links to play some of the games online
3. 27 variants to enjoy
4. Plus the stories that will reveal…
5. JFK’s and Henry Kissinger’s favourite game!
6. The classic game that’s a lot younger than you may think.
7. The “overnight success” that took three years to make it.
8. The game that was described as “anti-God” and was blamed for suicides and devil worship!
9. 52 design errors and a rejection didn’t stop this game selling millions.
10. The puzzle game that caused an international incident and could be played on the side of a building!
11. The game that boosted cow bone exports to China to feed the US demand for the game.
12. The game that has been several times for causing a gambling craze.
13. The game banned by a country that then hosted the world championship!
Dice2Mice:The 100 Best Games of All Time is available as a free download from www.dice2mice.com. Subscribe for free at the website and receive an email as every future issue becomes available along with the password needed to read it.
- Contact Information
- Anthony Hetherington
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.