EHX Spring 2008 To Focus On Emerging Technology Trends
Electronic House Expo Educates Custom Electronics Professionals
Electronic House Expo (EHX) Spring 2008, the must-attend integration event for custom electronics, delivers industry education and the latest trends to thousands of CE professionals. EHX, produced by EH Events and sponsored by CEA’s TechHome Division, kicks off its ninth year March 11-15, 2008 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
EHX Spring 2008 will present leading technologies and the hottest trends to provide a clear understanding of critical market drivers and business strategies. Event highlights include:
* New Product Showcase: Products include media servers, IP-enabled devices, multi-room audio and video, home networking, home theater, automation, lighting control, electronic security and more.
* Immersive Gaming Demo Area: A first-of-its-kind demonstration of a high performance gaming set-up. The demo room will feature some of the highest quality home theater and gaming equipment and provide an exclusive look at the optimal gaming room set-up.
* Industry Connections Luncheon: This exclusive event will unite members of the Alarm Association of Florida, CEA’s TechHome Division, Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) and PARA for networking and relationship building.
* Demo Alley - Even More in 2008:Learn about the revenue, profit and customer satisfaction opportunities of selling a “better breed” of A/V equipment in Demo Alley. More than 20 of the top A/V manufacturers will show-off their latest products as they demonstrate their best A/V experience and vie for a BODA (Best of Demo Alley) award.
* Updated Conference Program and Training: Choose from nearly 50 in-depth conference seminars, comprehensive one and two-day workshops and industry networking events. In addition to the paid conference program there will be manufacturer training courses open to all attendees at no charge. This all-new lineup of 100+ sessions will feature product training and demonstrations direct from exhibitors.
* Licensing Renewal: 2008 is a license-renewal year for contractors in the state of Florida. In conjunction with the Alarm Association of Florida and IEC, EHX is offering seminars to accommodate the requirements of its attendees.
* New Partnerships:EHX has partnered with the distinguished industry associations IEC and the Alarm Association of Florida to deliver the latest innovations to Expo attendees.
EHX 2008 features some 300 exhibitors and 10,000 attendees. This event will attract the most successful custom electronics professionals as well as custom retailers, computer VARs, systems integrators, electrical contractors and builders all seeking new products and solutions for their custom electronics businesses.
The exhibit floor features Platinum Sponsor – Life|Ware from Exceptional Innovations, Gold Sponsor – Square D/Clipsal, and Silver Sponsors – Colorado vNet, ELAN/HomeLogic, Russound, Superna, Universal Remote Control. The Expo floor will showcase thousands of new products, tools and solutions for every aspect of the CE industry, including audio/video entertainment; networking and digital convergence; comfort and control; electrical and security; marketing, operations and management.
Registration for EHX is now open at www.ehxweb.com or by calling 800-315-1581. Expo passes are free before the early bird deadline of February 15, 2008. Conference package discounts are also available by this deadline.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.