Belkin conserve energy-saving surge protector wins 2008CES popular mechanics’ editor’s choice award
(Compton, CA) - Belkin International, Inc., received an Editor’s Choice Award from Popular Mechanics magazine for Conserve, an 8-outlet surge protector that helps you lower your overall impact on the environment. Conserve makes it simple to eliminate wasteful standby power to your electronic devices, helping you reduce energy consumption and save money.
Selected and judged by its editorial staff, Popular Mechanics presented its Awards at their annual event on Monday, January 7, at the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
onserve (BG108000) – US: $49.99
* Offers 8 surge-protected outlets: 6 “switchable” and 2 “always-on” outlets, allowing users to control energy use easily
* Slim, sleek design blends in seamlessly with today’s modern electronics and appliances
* Control multiple Conserve surge protectors with a single remote control from virtually anywhere in the house with user-selectable channels
* “Switchable” and “always-on” outlets ideal for home theater or small office/home office
Chris McGugan, Vice President of Product Management, Belkin International, Inc.:
* We are thrilled to accept the Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice Award for our Conserve energy-saving surge protector.
* Standby power adds up quickly in the home, and our goal is to make it as convenient as possible to reduce wasteful energy consumption.
* With Conserve, saving energy is now as intuitive as turning off a light switch when you leave a room.
* You can now easily reduce energy use while also saving a few bucks off your electricity bills.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.