Sony Ericsson Announces High Performance Bluetooth ™ Headset with a Female Touch
Light, comfortable, stylish and with high performance, Sony Ericsson’s female Bluetooth ™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition is every woman’s must-have handbag accessory.
Sydney International. – Crowded handbags, trying to find that ring-tone and juggling your time is difficult in today’s busy world. That’s why Sony Ericsson has developed a stylish and easy to use accessory that will keep you in touch, look great and organise that active life – the Bluetooth™ headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition.
A headset truly designed for the modern woman that combines performance, functionality and style. From the tennis star to business women and young mothers, the Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition is the ultimate tool for making the day go that little bit more smoothly.
The new Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition will be a welcome relief to active, fashion-conscious women across the globe, and comes after extensive research by the Sony Ericsson team to find out just exactly what the active, modern woman wants: an easy to use Bluetooth ™ Headset that looks great, fits in your handbag and works well. Throughout the design process, women have been thought about, from the considerable amount of talk-time available and the user-friendly technology, to the comfortable swirl ear hook which makes the headset easy to apply even with long hair.
The high performance Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV712 headset with audio enhancing technology, including Digital Signal Processing (SP) and Fast Automatic Volume Adjustment technology, ensures crystal-clear sound wherever you are; while three stylish accessories make sure you look always look the part, from the tennis court, to the dance floor:
* Three Style-up™ covers, designed to detach from the headset in one step so that you can quickly change the cover to fit your mood and outfit. Choose from red with silver detail; black with silver, purple and red detail; and purple plated.
* Novel necklace carrying solution, silver-plated and decorated with red, silver and black pearls, it’s been designed to match each of the Style-up™ covers, has a quick release feature for incoming calls and can be adjusted to fit your outfit. Just detach and go. You can also adjust the size of the necklace to match your outfit for the latest way to wear your handset in standby mode.
* Stylish pouch providing a sophisticated carrying solution, with circle motif and red net. Big enough to fit your phone and headset and still small enough to fit in your bag.
Sophie Herschtel-Keldsen, Product Business Manager for the Bluetooth ™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition said: “Wireless call handling is the future, whether you’re at home, at work or out and about. Confident, easy to use and convenient, the Bluetooth ™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition follows the runaway success of the Bluetooth ™ Headset PV705 Style Edition. We understand the needs of today’s women and continually develop new and exciting products that are attractive, fashionable and easy to use.”
The Bluetooth ™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition builds on years of Sony Ericsson experience and test results when it comes to Bluetooth™ technology and design. It will be available globally in February, 2008.
At a glance:
Facts and Figures for Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV712 Style Edition
* Standard 1 year warranty
* Packaging content:
o Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV712
o Two extra Style-up™ covers
o Adjustable necklace with quick release
o Phone and headset Pouch
o Standard Charger CST-61
o User Guide
* Weight: 14 g / 0.49 oz
* Size: 61 mm x 18 mm/2.4 x 0.71 in
* Color: red with silver detail / black with red, purple and silver detail / purple plated
* No of keys: 2
* Compatibility: All SEMC phones and other bands incorporating Bluetooth™
* Talk time: Up to 15 hours
* Standby time: Up to 500 hours
* DSP and Fast Automatic Volume Adjustment
* Auto pairing™
* Last number redial
* Bluetooth™ 2.0 + EDR
1) Facts and features may vary depending on local variant.
2) Talk and standby times are affected by network preferences, type of SIM card, connected accessories and various activities e.g. games. Kit contents and color options may differ from market to market. The full range of accessories may not be available in every market.
© Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB, 2008.
The liquid identity logo and PlayNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Sony, Memory Stick Micro and M2 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Ericsson is the trademark or registered trademark of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
Picture blogging is powered by Blogger. Blogger is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc. Google is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
Java and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Subject to change without prior notice.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications was established as a 50:50 joint venture by Sony and Ericsson in October 2001, with global corporate functions located in London. The company serves the worldwide communications market with innovative and feature-rich mobile phones, accessories and PC-cards, and it has R&D sites in Europe, Japan, China, India and America. Sony Ericsson is the title sponsor of the Women’s Tennis Association, and works with the Association to promote the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour in over 80 cities during the year. For more information, please visit www.sonyericsson.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.