OSHA approves MET for 21 more product categories
OSHA has approved MET for an additional 20 product categories, bringing the total of standards to which MET can test and certified for the US marketplace under the NRTL program to 170.
These most recently added standards are:
* ANSI A17.5 Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
* UL 250 Household Refrigerators and Freezers
* UL 399 Drinking Water Coolers
* UL 430 Waste Disposers
* UL 474 Dehumidifiers
* UL 498A Current Taps and Adapters
* UL 563 Ice Makers
* UL 749 Household Dishwashers
* UL 826 Household Electric Clocks
* UL 858 Household Electric Ranges
* UL 998 Humidifiers
* UL 1005 Electric Flatirons
* UL 1082 Household Electric Coffee Makers and Brewing-Type Appliances
* UL 1086 Household Trash Compactors
* UL 1261 Electric Water Heaters for Pools and Tubs
* UL 1640 Portable Power-Distribution Equipment
* UL 1741 Inverters, Converters, Controllers and Interconnection System Equipment for Use With Distributed Energy Resources
* UL 1994 Luminous Egress Path Marking Systems
* UL 2157 Electric Clothes Washing Machines and Extractors
* UL 2158 Electric Clothes Dryers
* UL 60335-2-8 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances, Part 2: Particular Requirements for Shavers, Hair Clippers, and Similar Appliances
MET, the first independent testing laboratory approved by OSHA under the National Recognized Testing Laboratory - NRTL program, is accepted by major retailers throughout North American and has listed products for manufacturers located all over the world.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.