ARM RealView Logic Tile for the Xilinx Virtex-5 XC5VLX330 FPGA
Cambridge, UK: ARM [(LSE: ARM); (Nasdaq: ARMHY)] today announced the RealView® Logic Tile for the Xilinx Virtex-5 XC5VLX330 FPGA. This development board is designed to:
* Expand the ARM® processor subsystems provided on RealView Hardware Platforms with custom memory and peripheral designs on FPGAs
* Provide early access to FPGA implementations of the latest ARM processors
The increased size and performance of the Logic Tile for the Xilinx XC5VLX330 FPGA enables the implementation of a Soft Macrocell Model for the Cortex™-A8 processor on a single FPGA running at 40MHz. This Soft Macrocell Model enables early software development and cycle accurate hardware prototyping with the Cortex-A8 processor and NEONTM technology.
Logic Tile XC5VLX330
* XC5VLX330 FPGA and 16MB SRAM
* Stackable architecture to support multi-FPGA systems
* Backward compatibility with existing Logic Tiles for Virtex-II and Virtex-4 FPGAs
* Example AMBA® AHB and AXI™ designs for a Logic Tile used on the Platform Baseboards for the ARM926EJ-S™, ARM1176JZF-S™ or ARM11™ MPCore™ processors
Availability: January 2008
For ordering and pricing information please contact your local ARM office or authorized RealView Development Tools Distributors in your region.
* ARM Local Offices: http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/pricing-rvdt-localoffices.html
* RealView Development Tools Distributors: http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/realview_distributors.html
ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM’s comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, graphics processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity products. Combined with the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies. More information on ARM is available at http://www.arm.com.
ARM, RealView and AMBA are registered trademarks of ARM Limited. ARM926EJ-S, ARM11, ARM1176JZF-S, NEON, Cortex and MPCore are trademarks of ARM Limited. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. “ARM” is used to represent ARM Holdings plc; its operating company ARM Limited; and the regional subsidiaries: ARM, Inc.; ARM KK; ARM Korea Ltd.; ARM Taiwan Limited; ARM France SAS; ARM Consulting (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.; ARM Belgium N.V.; AXYS Design Automation Inc.; ARM Germany GmbH; ARM Embedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; and ARM Norway, AS.
For additional information or a datasheet, please contact
+44 1628 427 780
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.