GPS data logger + BLuetooth GPS receiver
The CD111 is the industry leading GPS data logger that offers simultaneous use of real-time GPS reception and data logging. The CD111 features extended battery life, (up to 32 hours) with rechargeable battery and increased memory size. (4MB) The CD111 is capable of keeping up to 250,000 records or positions, including longitude, latitude, speed, UTC, and tag data. The log file can be downloaded for analysis via high-speed USB connection, the location histories can also be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth or TrackMaker.
It can be used as a mobile data logger for asset tracking, fleet management, heavy logistics and dangerous goods transportation.
Key Product Features
- 16 channels “All-In-View” tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 45/38/6 sec. (average)
- Superior sensitivity: -152dBm tracking
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 38400 bps baud rate
- 4M Bytes flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K data records
- Log data can be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth and TrackMaker
- Logging data interval programmable: by time or distance
- Data tag (start, stop point) can be set by user, maximum 250 sections
- Vibration sensor for power management (auto power on or goes to sleep mode)
- Ultra low power consumption: 32 hours continuous use by 1100mAh battery
- Time to full recharge: within 3 hours
- Land/Marine Navigation
- Asset Tracking
- Fleet Management
- Sports and Recreation
Bryan Zumen (email@example.com)
Phone: +86 755 21162589
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.