Deliver Your News to the World

Egyptian Holiday Hotel Hell


Specialist travel lawyer Andrew Morton at Manchester law firm Pannone LLP says he is concerned at reports that British tourists at the Hotel Grand Plaza in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, have been hit by sickness caused by food poisoning, which has ruined their holidays. He advises anyone who stayed there and became ill, to talk to their solicitor regarding possible compensation.

Commenting he said, “We have had a significant number of enquiries from people who have stayed at this hotel recently. They are complaining of appalling hygiene standards, with virtually all of them reporting that they became ill virtually as soon as they arrived at the hotel. They say food was cold and undercooked, plates and cutlery were dirty and staff were rude and unfriendly. When they complained to staff or saw doctors, they were told it was ‘just the sun’ and that ‘no-one else had complained’. This was patently untrue as we have had many complaints concerning the hotel.”

Andrew Morton can be contacted by calling 0800 0384 384 or in Manchester on 0161 909 6427. More details can be found on the Pannone LLP website via the links below.


 egyption holiday
 food poisoning
 Sharm El Sheikh
 Hotel Grand Plaza
 eqypt hotel compensation

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.