Loyal Customers Expand Use of Benchmate Maintenance Software
Coupeville, WA - - October 31, 2007 - - Benchmate Systems, Inc., provider of maintenance management software solutions since 1985, announces that several loyal client companies have recently upgraded or expanded their use of the Benchmate system for maintenance management. The following organizations are included:
· California Dairies, Fresno and Visalia, California – the number one dairy co-op in California owned by over 600 California dairymen who ship over 16 billion pounds of milk to be sold and processed annually.
· Cameron International, Malaysia SDN – a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
· DTE Biomass Energy, Waverly, Virginia – captures methane in landfills and abandoned coal mines and converts it into a renewable source of energy to generate steam, electricity, fuel for industrial processes or pipeline quality gas.
· DTE Energy Resources, Pontiac, Michigan – one of the nation’s largest, diversified energy companies involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide.
· Evanite Fiber Corporation, Corvallis, Oregon – manufactures specialty glass fibers used in high-efficiency and ultra-high efficiency filter media for use in electronic clean rooms, medical facilities and nuclear power applications.
· Filtrona Extrusions, Yakima, Washington – one of the largest extruders of custom thermoplastic profiles, tubes and sheet in the United States.
· West Texas Gas, Hugoton, Kansas – a leader in natural gas services serving over 25,000 customers including residential, commercial and industrial markets.
By expanding, many of these companies represent additional sites of existing Benchmate customers, have upgraded to a new version of the system or added functionality they had not previously used such as bar coding, inventory management or lockout/tagout features.
“When customers extend their use of Benchmate either through functionality or to other divisions and sister plant sites, that tells us the product is strong and working well,” says Bob Nichols, president of Benchmate. “Building loyalty through personal relationships and listening to client needs is key to our ability to deliver maintenance software that gets the job done.”
About Benchmate Systems, Inc.
For more than 20 years, Benchmate has been delivering maintenance system solutions to industrial and facility clients throughout North America. The tool of choice for maintenance managers responsible for small to medium size work forces across a wide-range of industry segments, Benchmate makes the complex simple by eliminating costly tasks, improving work process flow and increasing maintenance department efficiencies. Benchmate’s long-standing reputation for personal client relationships stems from the company’s client-first culture which has remained consistent since 1985. For more information, visit www.benchmate.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- William Russell
- Managing Partner
- The Beacon Company
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.