Ready To Unlock Your Inner Fashionista?
INTRODUCING TRENDIKI…THE ONLINE COMMUNITY THAT PUTS FASHION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS—NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE IS!
San Francisco, CA – November 2007 – Whether you want to gossip about fashion, preview the season’s hottest new looks, or show the world your own unique creations, click no further than Trendiki (pronounced “trendy key”) – an online social community full of empowered fashionistas who want to find, browse, discuss, create, and show off their style.
“At Trendiki.com, everybody is a fashionista,” says Starlet Susilo, a behind-the-scenes Trendi Girl. “Fashion isn’t just about expensive luxury items—it’s about personal style—and Trendiki gives members the freedom to be themselves.”
Trendiki.com is your one-stop destination for all things fashionable. More than just a social network, Trendiki offers unique features that allow users to express themselves. The site also features special profiles for aspiring designers wanting to display their creations, fashion bloggers with something to say, models wanting to strut their stuff, and merchants who want to stay connected to their shoppers.
Whether you’re addicted to trends or just love dishing about a great fashion disaster, there’s something for everybody. Free to join, simply visit www.trendiki.com - then create your own profile, invite some friends and begin interacting with fellow fashionista’s while cruising through the site’s many innovative features:
• The Trendiki Community has advanced, customizable profiles that allow you to present yourself to the world in your own unique way and meet others that share your style sensibilities.
• The Spot-It Button allows users to instantly add fashion finds, photos, blogs, videos, events, etc. from the worldwide web to their personal Trendiki profile. With a single click, the Spot It Button makes it easy to browse other websites and save your fashion finds to your Trendi Lists. (If only your closet was this organized!)
• Trendiki Embeds – Sort of like virtual “fashion badges,” these customizable applications can be used to show off your unique sense of style on many social networks (like MySpace). Examples of Trendiki embeds include:
o Trendi Showdown – Can’t decide on a new look for yourself? With this comparison application feature, you can pick up to three items and your friends can vote on which one they prefer. (It’s also a great way for fashionistas to “duke it out” without anybody getting hurt!)
o Trendi Slideshow – This isn’t your parent’s boring slideshow! Give fellow fashionista’s a preview of your personal pics with the oh-so-stylish Trendi Slideshow. You can plaster this slideshow on any social network for all to envy.
o Mini Runway – Move over New York fashion week! The mini runway application let’s you post your fashion faves for fellow fashionistas to rate or comment on.
• Trendi Blog – From fashion frustrations to trend tips, users can post anything they want on their own personal blog.
• Trendi Runway – From stiletto heels to handmade handbags, this interactive feature lets users decide what’s hot and what’s not while browsing through member lists.
• Plus, more juicy fashion features to come. Trendiki is always innovating to make your site experience a fabulous one!
For more information, please visit www.trendiki.com.
- Contact Information
- Jennifer Fiorenza
- J9 Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.