SAP Announces U.S. Partners to Sign Up to Assist Delivery of SAP® Business ByDesign™ to Midmarket
Existing SAP® Business All-in-One and SAP® Business One Resellers Intend to Invest in Making SAP Business ByDesign an Integral Part of Their SAP SME Solution Portfolio
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa.- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced 13 North American SAP resellers – as part of 22 SAP resellers worldwide – will assist SAP in its further rollout of SAP® Business ByDesign™, the company’s most complete on-demand business software solution specifically addressing a new market of prospective, fast-growing midsize customers. Formally introduced on September 19, 2007, SAP Business ByDesign enriches SAP’s existing small and midsize business offerings by providing an intuitive, highly adaptable, user-friendly on-demand solution allowing for easier consumption, faster time to value and minimized overall IT costs for the growing midsize market.
The rapidly growing partner ecosystem, a core component of the SAP go-to-market strategy, signifies recognition by resellers of the value-add that SAP Business ByDesign provides for a previously untapped segment of the small and midsize business landscape. The “early partners” of SAP Business ByDesign who have signed memoranda of understanding with SAP are currently developing business models for SAP Business ByDesign that address the specific requirements of a high-volume market. SAP intends to include SAP Business ByDesign within the SAP® PartnerEdge™ program in the future. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides comprehensive support and communications to the greater partner ecosystem.
“We are proud to introduce our ‘early partners’ today as allies who will play a significant role in our go-forward strategy for SAP Business ByDesign,” said Michael Sotnick, senior vice president, Small and Midsize Enterprise, SAP Americas. “We will continue to work closely with these SAP resellers to jointly shape our future channel model for SAP Business ByDesign and set the foundation for a successful ecosystem surrounding this unmatched solution in the industry.”
Omega Business Solutions operates in the Pacific Northwest with offices in both Oregon and Washington, and has been an SAP Business One partner since 2003 with an extensive roster of SAP Business One customers.
“Our support of the rollout of SAP Business ByDesign will expand our existing portfolio,” said Forrest Koch, president, Omega. “In contrast to SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign is addressing customers that do not want to operate and own IT infrastructure. We plan to establish our own sales model that will allow us to integrate our core competencies. As a service provider, we take care of maintenance, administration and adaptation of the solution, so our customers will always be able to work with the most recent technology and features.”
IDS Scheer Americas, Inc., an SAP Business All-in-One partner since 1998, focuses on vertical solutions in the consumer package goods, professional services, pharmaceutical life sciences, wholesale distribution and chemical industries.
“We have enjoyed many years of success as an SAP Business All-in-One partner specializing in solutions for small and midsize businesses,” said John Haddad, managing director SME, IDS Scheer. “In our consulting engagements with customers across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, we see that midsize companies often balk at the high investments necessary to set up an IT architecture required for flexible integrated business solutions. SAP Business ByDesign is attractive for partners because it will allow us to fill the requirements in the marketplace and expand our business model to include this customer segment.”
Other U.S. partners will include:
* Apollo Consulting, LLC - headquartered in California, provides SAP Business One for wholesale, apparel and consumer business in California and Florida
* Bramasol Inc - headquartered in California, is a leading SAP partner for selling, delivering and supporting SAP Business All-in-One in the SME marketplace
* Business-First, LLC - headquartered in Minnesota, with other offices in Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, is a Gold-level SAP Business One software reseller and solutions provider
* Clients First Business Solutions (North America), LLC - headquartered in New Jersey, works with service providers, high technology and wholesale customers across the United States with SAP Business One
* Crossroads Partner - headquartered in Massachusetts, enables clients in the wholesale, automotive and medical device industries to better manage their business with SAP Business One
* Guidemark Systems, LLC - headquartered in New Hampshire, provides wholesale, discrete and professional services customers with SAP Business One
* itelligence, Inc - headquartered in Illinois, delivers the power of SAP to mid-market companies with a broad range of unique SAP Business All-in-One solutions customized for different industries, including automotive, chemical, consumer products, industrial machinery and components, and wholesale distribution
* Navigator Business Solutions, Inc - headquartered in Utah, with offices in Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada. Enables wholesale distribution, manufacturing and services businesses with SAP Business One
* Netsirk Technologies Inc. - headquartered in Florida, offers SAP Business One throughout Florida and the southeast to wholesale distributors, manufacturers, retailers and professional services firms
* Omega Group Inc - headquartered in Oregon, serves customers in the Pacific Northwest in the wholesale and discrete industries with SAP Business One
* Softbrands, Inc. - headquartered in Minnesota, operates worldwide and caters to multiple manufacturing verticals including food and beverage, process and industrial machinery with SAP Business One
* Vision33, Inc. - headquartered in California, serves customers in distribution with SAP Business One
These partners are gearing up for business by sending consultants to deployment training for SAP Business ByDesign, which is available to the U.S. and German markets today. The early partners will be working side by side with SAP’s own consultants in early customer projects. Adding to the 13 U.S. partners, nine partners in Germany will become early partners for SAP Business ByDesign, including All for One, CIB, Denker & Lenker, itelligence, KIRBIS, Seeburger, Steeb, TDS and Versino, all of whom are announced by SAP AG today.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.