Bank of America Announces Hurricane Wilma Relief
MIAMI, Fla. – Bank of America announced it has instituted its disaster relief programs to assist customers affected by Hurricane Wilma in Collier, Lee and Monroe counties.
Under the company’s disaster relief program, qualified Bank of America customers affected by Hurricane Wilma in those counties can:
* Access a special Bank of America home equity loan program and incur no fees, or increase the credit limit on an existing home equity line of credit, all with preferential pricing below the current rate.
* Avoid bank withdrawal penalties on time deposits and existing Bank of America Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
* Receive emergency credit line increases on their existing Bank of America Visa® card and MasterCard®.
* Get special assistance, revise or extend payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit.
* Small businesses can enjoy similar benefits on both business and personal loans.
Customers may take advantage of the program through December 9, 2005 in any of our banking centers or call the following numbers. For assistance with existing consumer, home or small business loans, credit cards or for more information about our special home equity loan program, call 1.800.831.5586. For information about new business loans, call 1. 800.360.5080 . For information about existing automobile, boat, motorcycle or recreational vehicle loan payments call 1.800.215.6195 .
The loans are subject to credit approval and normal credit standards apply. These offers cannot be used in combination with other offers, and certain restrictions may apply. Tax penalties may still apply to IRA withdrawals before age 59 ˝.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 38 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 5,800 retail banking offices, more than 16,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with more than 14 million active users. Bank of America is the No. 1 overall Small Business Administration (SBA) lender in the United States and the No. 1 SBA lender to minority-owned small businesses. The company serves clients in 150 countries and has relationships with 97 percent of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 79 percent of the Global Fortune 500. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Contact Information
- George Owen
- Press Contact
- Bank of America
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.