Alliance & Leicester International Increases e saver offshore interest rate
Alliance & Leicester International Limited (ALIL), the offshore savings bank, has today increased the rate on its e-Saver Offshore Issue 1 account, to a market leading 6.51% pa gross/AER.
Unlike many other offshore savings providers, ALIL’s eSaver Offshore is the only offshore savings account to offer a true online application process without the need for a ‘wet’ signature and was designed to enable customers to both buy and manage their account online in return for a great rate of interest on their offshore savings.
Simon Hull, Managing Director of Alliance & Leicester International commented: “Our eSaver Offshore account has already proved to be immensely popular with the expat community. The typical application process for offshore savings accounts can take weeks, however, with our unique online application process there’s no need to print, sign and post forms around the world, so a customer’s account can be up an running within just a few days. This, coupled with the recent increase in interest, rate, means that we continue to offer the best offshore savings deal on the market.”
The online application process eliminates the need for excessive paperwork by using ALIL’s internet banking service to provide secure, online, 2-way communication instead. This allows applicants to apply from wherever they live or work in the world and to complete the application process with minimal inconvenience.
The key features of the account, include;
• An interest rate of 6.51% gross AER
• Instant access, Sterling on both joint and single accounts
• Interest payable annually, no monthly interest option
• Minimum balance £1,000
• Maximum of £1 million
• Available to both new and existing ALIL customers, accounts must be opened with funds not already deposited with ALIL
• Online application process
• Accounts managed online using MyBankOffshore, ALIL’s Internet Banking Service
• No paper statements provided, instead, an up to date transaction history can be viewed online
• Deposits and withdrawals completed electronically for speed and security
- Contact Information
- Simon Hull
- Alliance & Leicester International
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.