Barclays Stockbrokers launches BARX to enable private investors to trade multiple investment types across a single platform
nvestors can trade equities, CFDs, covered warrants and iShares from one unique platform.
BARX brings professional-level tools, services and products to private investors.
Free to frequent traders*
Barclays Stockbrokers today launches a new, advanced trading platform designed for active investors who seek multi-product access combined with superior functionality and flexibility. The new platform, BARX, is available via Barclays Stockbrokers and provides private investors with access to Level 1 and 2 Equity trading** and trading in a range of investment types from one unique platform.
The new BARX platform is designed for the rapidly expanding community of active UK investors who seek more flexibility, power and control. With access to information and tools that are vital for analysing the market, BARX gives investors the ability to trade quickly identify and capitalise on multiple opportunities in the markets – across a range of products from the same platform.
BARX via Barclays Stockbrokers allows investors to:
· Trade equities, CFDs***, covered warrants, & iShares from the same platform
· Advanced Level 2 market data for full transparency of market depth and prices
· Access the full range of tools and products within the award winning Barclays Stockbrokers service, including Investment Notes, Funds and Financial Spread Trading ***
· Employ streaming tick charts with more than 50 fully customisable technical indicators, charts and advanced drawing tools
· Tailor their platform with a wide range of trading tools such as heatmaps, risers and fallers
· Keep ahead of the market, with live streaming news from six major news feeds, including Dow Jones Newswire and RNS
The service will be available for free to Barclays Stockbrokers’ most active clients*.
Amy Nauiokas, MD and Head of Barclays Stockbrokers says: “This launch is an important development for us and marks a significant step forward for Barclays Stockbrokers in terms of delivering sophisticated products and services to our clients. Retail investors are becoming increasingly advanced and knowledgeable about the markets, and are seeking to control their investments through a broader suite of products and services than previously offered. BARX will enable us to bring the type of functionality and products previously reserved for professionals to these active self directed investors, all in one place.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.