Advertisers: Learn How to Buy Media at 20-Cents on the Dollar
(WEB WIRE) September 26, 2007 -- Can you really buy advertising time or space in media at 20-cents on the dollar? Yes you can, according to Ronald Geskey’s new book, “David vs. Goliath, Guerrilla Media Buying for Small Business, A New Way to Win.”
Geskey’s book says that advertisers can eliminate or reduce wasted dollars by following the step by step plan laid out in the book. “David vs. Goliath not only provides hundreds of specific ideas to reduce wasted dollars, but as importantly, the book provides a strategy for sales and marketing success,” says Geskey. For example, readers learn:
* How to increase their customer base, market share, and profit margins without increasing marketing spending
* How to increase Share of Market by increasing Share of Voice --without spending one dime more
* How to automatically increase media buying power by nearly 20%
* How to buy newspaper ads at 20 cents on the dollar
* How to buy TV and radio schedules at 50-75% off rate card prices, sometimes 80% off card
* How to develop a negotiation strategy which will get you significantly more advertising per dollar spent
* How and why you must always have a pre-planned “Plan B” in negotiations with media sellers
* How to use the Road Less Traveled (non traditional “Guerrilla” media buying channels) to buy media for pennies on the dollar
* How and when to use hundreds of Guerrilla strategies and tactics to increase visibility and effectiveness ... and more
With over 30 years of senior management experience in marketing and media planning and buying "at some of the best advertising agencies in the country (Leo Burnett, D’Arcy, Campbell Ewald, General Motors R*Works), Geskey provides a unique, inside perspective on the effective buying and selling of media. Geskey hyas a masters degree and executive education from Wharton, Northwestern, and MSU. He is also CEO of 2020:Marketing Communications LLC which publishes the Thumbnail Media Planner and is the author of numerous works sold at admediastore.com.
“David vs. Goliath” (278 pages/paperback) is available at Amazon.com and other online book stores.
# # #
- Contact Information
- Ronald Geskey
- 2020:Marketing Communications LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.