SAP to Debut On-Demand Business Software for Midsize Companies, Code Name “A1S,” via Press Conference Webcast on September 19
NEW YORK .- Press and analysts are invited to a live online feed of the press conference highlighting the debut of SAP’s new midmarket offering, with the codename “A1S.” The conference is being held in New York City, September 19, 2007.
At the event, SAP will reveal a comprehensive snapshot of this new business software specifically designed to meet the needs of midsize companies in an untapped $15 billion market.
The Webcast will feature live demonstrations of the innovative new solution. Early customers will discuss how the software helps them meet the challenges they face in their businesses.
The conference will feature:
* Keynote speech by Henning Kagermann, CEO, SAP AG
* Keynote speech including demonstrations - Peter Zencke, member of the executive board, SAP AG
* Panel discussion with Hans-Peter Klaey, president SME, SAP AG, together with early customers
* Keynote speech by Léo Apotheker, deputy CEO and president of Global Customer Solutions and Operations, SAP AG
* Q&A with SAP executives, early customers and partners
SAP Press Conference Wednesday September 19, 2007 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT / 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CET
The Webcast will be broadcast at www.sap.com/press
Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen-in, toll-free from USA: +1 (888) 635-9300
Listen-in, international callers: +1 (651) 291-7662
Access Code: 885760
A replay of the conference will be available as of Sept. 19 at 6:00 p.m., until Sept. 26 at 11:59 p.m. EDT:
From USA: +1 (800) 475-6701
International: +1 (320) 365-3844
Access Code: 885760
Broadcast-standard video content about SAP is available at www.thenewsmarket.com/sap. Registration on the site and video is free to the media.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.