How will being dumped and broken hearted will lead you to new love?
Los Angeles, California – according to iVillage, breaking up is among the most stressful things a person can go through. Lost love, divorce or breakup always go side by side with dating and relationships. Why Did He Dump Me or Broken Heart 911 is a book, that explains how to get over a break up, how to heal a broken heart in three weeks instead of three years, and how to prepare yourself for new love and relationship.
Erica Nevis, relationship expert, tells the real reasons why people are getting dumped, how to survive a break up and how to mend a broken heart completely. Her book is a Break Up Advice Guide written based on extensive research in alternative and traditional psychology, sociology, and relationships as well as on the opinions of thousands of people who dumped their girlfriends and boyfriends.
“Everybody deserves real, meaningful relationships, love and happiness”, says Erica, “but in order to get there, we have to understand what mistakes we’ve made in the past and how to avoid them in the future”. Why Did He Dump Me is step-by-step plan of healing a broken heart and going toward new love.
What’s inside of the book:
• Discover why your boyfriend dumped you. The real reasons.
• Get an “Emergency Kit” to stop your pain immediately. Forget a bad break up and broken love. Start mending your heart now.
• Find out the proven after break up rules that will help you to remain sane
• How to heal a broken heart completely and quickly.
• How your bad break up will help you to find new love, relationships and happiness.
- Contact Information
- Erica Nevis
- Erica Nevis Inc
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.