Six Companies Select Benchmate for Maintenance Management
Coupeville, WA - - September 5, 2007 - - Benchmate Systems, Inc., provider of maintenance management software solutions since 1985, announces that several companies have recently chosen Benchmate as their system for maintenance management. Joining the Benchmate family of client companies are the following organizations:
• Schuff International, Phoenix, Arizona – the largest steel fabrication and field erection company in the United States.
• Sapa Profiles, Portland, Oregon – a leading producer of extruded aluminum profiles and value-added fabrication of profiles.
• A&B Process Systems, Stratford, Wisconsin – a leader in the process equipment, engineering and automation systems industry including custom stainless steel fabrication services.
• Sound Packaging, LLC, Chandler, Arizona – one of the fastest growing corrugated container packaging manufacturers in the Southwest.
• De-Sta-Co, Troy, Michigan – a global leader in the design, manufacture and support of clamping, gripping, transferring and robotic tooling solutions for the work place and flexible automation needs.
• Avalon Shutters, Inc., Ontario, California – one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of custom, natural wood shutters.
Benchmate’s work order management and preventive maintenance functionality will be utilized by each business to manage work performance and track equipment maintenance activity. Ease of use and quick deployment without time-consuming and expensive implementations continue to prevail as chief reasons why companies like these select Benchmate.
“We’re very pleased that these six companies have chosen Benchmate for their maintenance operations,” says Bob Nichols, president of Benchmate. “As leaders in their respective markets, each business came to the same conclusion that Benchmate was the right solution for their unique maintenance requirements. We welcome them and look forward to establishing personal and lasting relationships with each company.”
About Benchmate Systems, Inc.
For more than 20 years, Benchmate has been delivering maintenance system solutions to industrial and facility clients throughout North America. The tool of choice for maintenance managers responsible for small to medium size work forces across a wide-range of industry segments, Benchmate makes the complex simple by eliminating costly tasks, improving work process flow and increasing maintenance department efficiencies. Benchmate’s long-standing reputation for personal client relationships stems from the company’s client-first culture which has remained consistent since 1985. For more information, visit www.benchmate.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- William Russell
- Managing Partner
- The Beacon Company
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.