Say ‘Goodbye’ To The Desk - Dell Launches Its Most Powerful Mobile Workstation Yet For On-The-Go Professionals
Dell Precision M6300 Model Delivers Performance, Features to Create, Analyze, Designe.
Round Rock, Texas.-Dell today introduced a mobile workstation, the Dell PrecisionTM M6300, designed to free engineers, artists, developers and other professionals to run business-critical applications wherever they go with true desktop-level performance.
“Customers buy workstations because they need maximum performance to get a job done,” said Vivek Mohindra, vice president, Dell Product Group. “The M6300 is ideal for customers who want to run demanding professional applications no matter where they are.”
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Dell Precision has been the world’s top-selling line of professional workstations for the past eight years1. Dell designs and certifies Dell Precision workstations to handle the most popular professional software applications in fields such as engineering, digital content creation, scientific, finance and software development.
The Dell Precision M6300 sports some of the latest technologies – including processors, OpenGL graphics, screen resolutions and memory - to deliver exceptional performance on the go.
Key features of the new model include:
* The latest 64-bit Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo and Extreme Edition processors up to the X7900 (2.8GHz which is an exclusive offer for mobile workstations) combined with NVIDIA® QuadroTM FX1600M OpenGL discrete graphics are expected to improve performance up to 70 percent in graphics-intensive applications2.
* Dual-Channel3 memory with 36-bit addressing which allows use of all 4GB4 of system memory with a 64-bit OS.
* High performance hard drives including solid state and encrypted.
* Designed with the environment in mind to meet or exceed the worldwide mutually recognized Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star Standard 4.0 –the agency’s highest level.
* Large, high resolution, wide-aspect 17-inch WXGA+, WUXGA anti-glare and optional TrueLifeTM displays for excellent viewing of large assemblies, 3D graphics and video, even in bright ambient environments.
* Next generation 802.11n wireless support, providing up to five times more performance and two times the range than 802.11g5.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.