Sony’s Memory Stick Entertainment Pack Offers Storage And Multi-Media Content
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 28, 2005 - Sony today introduced the availability of a new Memory Stick® Entertainment Pack, (MSXM512SEP) designed to add more fun entertainment options for the PlayStation Portable™ gaming device by providing select Sony content along with the capacity to store it.
The pack bundles a 512MB Memory Stick PRO Duo™ media card with a CD of audio and video clips provided from throughout the portfolio of Sony entertainment assets..
“Memory Stick media has evolved beyond being just digital film,” said Mike Kahn, senior manager for Memory Stick media at Sony Electronics. “This entertainment pack is a solution for personalizing and enjoying the multi-media options offered by the PlayStation Portable system. With our various divisions, we are able to provide this unique offering of content.”
The specially bundled CD features 44 video clips including:
* Sony Picture Television show highlights from Startgate Atlantis and The Boondocks;
* trailers of yet to be released films from Sony Pictures like The DaVinci Code;
* snippets of Lords of Dogtown, Kung Fu Hustle and The Amityville Horror;
* new music video clips by such hot Sony BMG Music artists as Usher and OutKast;
* demos of games for the PlayStation Portable system like Gretzky NHL 06 and NBA 06, and
* additional content from Sony Online, AniPlex, and Connect services.
Content on the Memory Stick Entertainment Pack CD is launched automatically when loaded into a computer’s disk drive. Users can click through the content offerings and select audio and video clips to download to a Memory Stick PRO Duo media card for USB transfer and use on the PlayStation Portable system.
The MSX-M512SEP Memory Stick Entertainment Pack will be available next month for about $75.
- Contact Information
- Rebecca Smith
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.