Oracle Reports Significant Partner Satisfaction In Asia Pacific, Invests In New Resources For Partners
Oracle today announced that its investment in its partners is reaping significant returns. More than 85% of Asia Pacific partners who participated in a recent global survey of Value Added Distributors (VAD) and Value Added Reseller (VARs) indicated that they considered Oracle to be an effective and responsive vendor partner, and that they would recommend Oracle software to their customers.
Oracle has more than 2,700 partners across Asia Pacific that are adopting, implementing and building on Oracle’s software. More than 90% of Oracle’s business in China is managed through its 800-strong partner community in the country.
“This is a strong endorsement for Oracle’s partnering strategy and the investments we commit to ensure that partners have what they need to deliver customer value and grow their business,” said Bronwyn Hastings, vice president, Alliances and Channels, Oracle Asia Pacific. “Our partners are an essential extension of our sales and service support to our customers. We continue to offer superior resources, tools and the industry’s broadest portfolio of software products which our partners can leverage to successfully create and deliver innovative solutions that are tailored to their business specialization and specific market needs.”
To reinforce its commitment to enable partners in China and across Asia Pacific, Oracle also announced today that it is investing further in partner resources, development tools, skills training and referral benefits to enable its partners to meet growing market demand for Oracle software solutions. Oracle’s ongoing effort is focused on helping its partners to leverage the expanded portfolio of Oracle products - which includes Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Applications - to address new market opportunities and grow their revenues.
Oracle Announces Enhanced Resources for Partners in China and Asia Pacific
Oracle today announced the following resources, which are delivered through the Oracle PartnerNetwork portal - these are available to partners in China and the wider Asia Pacific region immediately:
* A newly enhanced Solutions Catalog: To enhance partners’ reach to customers and prospects and across Asia Pacific and even globally, as well as to create new networking opportunities for Oracle PartnerNetwork members.
* Oracle Accelerate - SMB Industry Applications: Oracle Accelerate is available to Certified and Certified Advantage Partners in the Oracle PartnerNetwork. Oracle Accelerate is focused on bringing comprehensive, easy-to-own, industry-focused solutions for small and medium businesses (SMBs) to manage their front- to back-office processes. Oracle Business Accelerators - the rapid implementation software provided to Oracle Accelerate resellers - enable customers to realize immediate benefit from Oracle Applications. Additionally, customers will benefit from leveraging automated upgrades to minimize any migration complexities. Oracle and more than 50 of its partners across Asia Pacific continue to increase the competitiveness of SMBs by launching a new portfolio of some 80 industry-specific applications. These solutions address the needs of companies in more than 30 industry segments across 14 countries.
New SMB industry content is available within the Industry content pages on the Oracle PartnerNetwork portal. With this new SMB-Industry resource center, Oracle is offering its partners a market-ready strategy to tap the growing SMB market, as well as the ability to provide their customers with service, value and convenience. This new SMB-specific content provides partners with valuable resources used by Oracle’s own direct sales team, ensuring that partners are equipped with up-to-date tools to sell Oracle software and effectively compete in the SMB space. Links to customer presentations, product positioning documentation, sales kits and specialized training are designed to help partners understand the unique messaging, positioning, products and strategies for selling Oracle products into this market.
* Enhanced Development Resource Center for Oracle Independent Software Vendors (ISVs): The Enhanced Development Resource Center on the Oracle PartnerNetwork portal provides a one-stop-shop for tools and information that ISV developers need to speed time-to-market for their Oracle-based solutions.
The expanded resource center is part of Oracle’s ongoing commitment to make it easier for partners to build and deploy Oracle-based solutions. Direct input from Oracle’s internal developers went into designing and populating the enhanced center. The center provides access to demonstration software and development tools; best practices and guidelines for migrating, integrating and embedding Oracle software; roadmaps to specific Oracle Technology Network (OTN) content and expert advice via OTN, forums and technical articles. Beyond simply consolidating valuable information into one place for developers, the site also features new content such as information on Oracle’s embeddable family of products including Oracle Berkeley DB and Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database; certification and validation programs, and beta program information.
For example, leading ISVs across Asia Pacific have deployed more than 200 solutions on Oracle Fusion Middleware, using Oracle Fusion Middleware as a common integration and business process management technology to integrate with Oracle Applications portfolio including Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel products. Asia Pacific ISVs representing a variety of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care and Public Sector have turned to Oracle Fusion Middleware to deliver more comprehensive offerings for their targeted markets. Asia Pacific ISVs that have selected Oracle Fusion Middleware include ASPire Technologies (China), CrimsonLogic (Singapore), CSS Web Technology (China), Seertech Solutions (Australia), SoftForum (Korea) and Y3 Technologies (Singapore).
* ISV Solution Maps: 11 new ISV Solution Maps are available to further deliver comprehensive solutions to enterprise applications customers. The Maps illustrate extensive application functionality for industry and business processes and indicate which components are available from Oracle and which are available from select ISV partners. With these Maps customers can also clearly see how Oracle enables them to further leverage their investments in third-party software products. ISVs in the Solution Maps are required to meet defined criteria for inclusion. New vertical Maps are for the following industries: Healthcare (Provider and Payer), Retail, Life Sciences, Insurance, Public Sector and Professional Services. New horizontal maps address the following applications: Corporate Performance Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Financial Management, Procurement, and Project and Grants Management.
* More Than 500 Pre-Release Applications Training Courses Now Available: Oracle is offering more than 500 pre-release training courses for Oracle(r) Applications. These courses are available to Certified and Certified Advantage Partners in the Oracle PartnerNetwork and are offered at no cost. With these courses, partners will now have access to training on products prior to their release, helping ensure they are prepared to sell and implement solutions as soon as they become available.
The Oracle PartnerNetwork online training program illustrates Oracle’s commitment to helping partners successfully implement Oracle products and increase customer satisfaction. Delivered on-demand through the Oracle PartnerNetwork portal, the training programs will provide new features summaries, updates on changes from previous releases, product demos and documentation for Oracle(r) E-Business Suite 12, PeopleSoft 9, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 and Siebel 8. Oracle plans to continue to develop and publish training resources for additional products in advance of their general availability.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of 19,500 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle’s premier products, education, technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today’s global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle’s position as the world’s largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Oracle Certified Partner levels. Partners who are able to demonstrate the highest level of product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to business with Oracle qualify for the Oracle Certified Advantage Partner level. http://oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.