Microsoft Recognizes Outstanding Microsoft Dynamics Partner Achievements
Microsoft Corp. recently honored 12 of its thousands of partners with the 2007 Microsoft Dynamics™ outstanding partner awards. The recognition awards were presented during the Microsoft® Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), the company’s premier annual event for industry partners, held this year in Denver. Award recipients were chosen from a group of finalists from around the world. At the event, Microsoft also recognized the 2007 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle members and the 2007 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club members.
“Our partners represent the leading channel in the business applications industry,” said Tami Reller, corporate vice president for Microsoft Business Solutions at Microsoft. “The award-winning partners that we recognized at Microsoft WPC 2007 have achieved exceptional levels of performance and deliver outstanding value to their customers. It was an honor to recognize and celebrate their great accomplishments among their peers at the Microsoft Dynamics recognition event.”
Several key criteria were reviewed in selecting Microsoft Certified Partners for the special recognition, including outstanding sales performance, exemplary technological expertise on Microsoft Dynamics products and services, consistently high customer satisfaction ratings, and feedback from peers and team members.
The following are the winners of Microsoft Dynamics outstanding partner awards for 2007:
• Partner of the Year for APAC: Eclipse Computing (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
• Partner of the Year for Canada: WellPoint Systems Inc.
• Partner of the Year for EMEA: IBdos
• Partner of the Year for LATAM: SINCA
• Partner of the Year for the U.S.: Tribridge
• ISV of the Year for Canada: EBuild.ca
• ISV of the Year for EMEA: Landsteinar Strengur hf
• ISV of the Year for the U.S.: Rental Management Inc. (RMI)
• Partner Marketing Excellence Award: VOX Wireless
• Microsoft Dynamics Industry Solutions ISV of the Year: To-Increase
• Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year: Serenic Corp.
• Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year: Qurius NV
The 2007 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle and President’s Club members were announced at the recognition ceremony. A list of the Inner Circle members can be found online here: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/newsroom/dynamics/factsheets/2007MDInnerCircleMembers.doc. A list of President’s Club members can be found online here: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/newsroom/dynamics/factsheets/2007MDPresidentsClubMembers.doc.
In addition, six Microsoft Dynamics partners were presented with Microsoft Partner Program awards at the Microsoft WPC. More than 1,800 entries were submitted by partners worldwide; the award winners were selected from a group of finalists based on their dedicated use of Microsoft technologies to provide solutions for their customers’ needs. The solutions-based awards and the recipients follow:
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner of the Year: Fullscope Inc.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year: Aspective Ltd.
• Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner of the Year: Interactive Business Information Systems Inc. (I.B.I.S.)
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner of the Year: Pebblestone
• Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System Partner of the Year: POSitive Technology
• Microsoft Dynamics SL Partner of the Year: SBS Group
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of financial, customer relationship and supply chain management solutions that helps businesses work more effectively. Delivered through a network of channel partners providing specialized services, these integrated, adaptable business management solutions work like and with familiar Microsoft software to streamline processes across an entire business.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.