Houston Answering Services: Top Five Reasons Virtual Receptionists Outperform Answering Service Companies
HOUSTON, TX, July 18, 2007 – Houston answering services are not answering the needs of many home-based businesses, says Iain Clarke, owner of Intelligent Office, a Houston virtual receptionist company.
Clarke says – contrary to what many people believe – “there is a night and day difference between what answering services do for a small business owner and what virtual receptionists do" Intelligent Office is located in the Galleria area and serves Houston-area home-based business owners who don’t have the physical space or the budget for a full-time receptionist.
Clarke cites five reasons why virtual receptionists serve small business owners better than Houston answering services:
1. They are professional receptionists; not telephone operators—Unlike the typical Houston answering service that is staffed by operators, virtual receptionists answer the phone five days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the name of your company or any special greeting. Many Intelligent Office clients in the Houston area have a professional relationship with the receptionists and have even watched them work.
2. They work with seamless technology—Remote technology ensures virtual receptionists at Intelligent Office have no resemblance of Houston answering services. This advanced computer telephone integration (CTI) seamlessly transfers calls from the virtual receptionist to the business owner, wherever he or she might be located. This provides flexibility and professionalism to a home-based business owner. Houston clients never have to worry about gaps in phone coverage due to sick days or vacation. Callers never receive a busy signal with the support of 24 rollover lines for incoming calls.
3. They cater services to clients’ individual needs —Houston answering service operators answer the phones with little or no personal knowledge of the business. Virtual assistants, on the other hand, pull up screens of data on the client’s organization when calls come through because clients have provided detailed instructions on which calls to put through as well as when to take messages and how to answer frequently asked questions.
4. They are flexible—Unlike Houston answering services, virtual assistants have the ability to take specific, even last-minute, instructions from clients throughout the day about how to handle their calls. For instance, if a big deadline approaches, virtual receptionists might hold a client’s calls the rest of the day. Answering service operators cannot provide such individualized service, and the cost for such virtual service often runs less than $300 a month.
5. Have no chaotic background noises—Callers who phone into Intelligent Office clients are never greeted with chaotic background noises, often the standard of the average Houston answering service. Callers are left with the impression that the small business, or home-based business owner, is working from the same location as the virtual receptionist. "That’s why the technology is called “seamless,” says Clarke.
“We train our virtual receptionists diligently to be the voice of a client’s business. We know a good first impression is a huge competitive advantage, a benefit Houston answering services seldom address" he says.
For more information about Intelligent Office virtual receptionist and virtual assistant technology, call Iain Clarke at (281) 657-3300 or visit www.iogalleria.com.
Focus: Houston answering service, Houston answering services, answering services Houston, answering service Houston, virtual receptionist, virtual assistant services.
- Contact Information
- Iain Clarke
- Intelligent Office - Houston Galleria
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.