Oracle Kicks Off Registration for Oracle OpenWorld(r) San Francisco 2007
This week, Oracle opened registration for Oracle OpenWorld(r) San Francisco 2007, to be held November 11-15 at Moscone Center. In addition to programming specific to Oracle(r)’s application, database and middleware products, this year’s conference has been expanded with specific programming for developers, Oracle’s JD Edwards and Hyperion customers.
“Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the world’s largest computer-related event dedicated to helping enterprises understand how to harness the power of information,” said Tania Weidick, vice president of marketing, Oracle. “This year, our customers and partners will take part in an educational experience that offers the opportunity to connect with the people, products and trends at the forefront of business and information technology.”
The event is expected to be Oracle’s largest to date, with more than 42,000 participants. Planned highlights for the show include:
* A keynote line up that includes industry leaders and executives from AMD, Dell, Intel, HP, Oracle and Sun;
* More than 1,600 educational sessions on Oracle Applications and Technology, tailored to address key applications, technology, industries and solution areas presented by Oracle product management, partners and customers;
* Special programming tracks, including a two-day developers program at Oracle Develop; specialized programs for Oracle’s JD Edwards and Hyperion customers; as well as industry-specific programming;
* Access to more than 360 live product demos at the Oracle DEMOgrounds; and over 450 Oracle partners, showcasing their latest offerings in the Oracle Exhibit Halls; and
* The opportunity for attendees to meet and hear from their peers with more than 80 user group and SIG meetings and numerous networking functions built directly into the program.
For more information on Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2007 and to register to attend, please visit: www.oracle.com/openworld.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.