AT&T ’Suits Up’ - and Teams Up with Top Fashion Experts - for an All-Access Pass to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Miami Swim
AT&T Wireless Customers Offered Exclusive Downloads of Designer Shows, Wallpaper Graphics and Fashion Tips From Television Personality and Tastemaker Robert Verdi
San Antonio,-Sunglasses, swimsuits and svelte bodies — nothing says summertime like Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Miami Swim.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) announced today the opportunity for fashionistas from coast to coast to enjoy the sights and sounds of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Miami Swim virtually anytime and from anywhere on their AT&T wireless handsets.
As the exclusive wireless provider of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, AT&T will offer wireless subscribers an insider’s view of major fashion events, access to the hottest designer downloads, exclusive trend reports and fashion and beauty tips from the experts — including television personality and tastemaker Robert Verdi, designers Tracy Reese, Jenni Kayne, Louis Verdad, Costello Tagliapietra and beauty destination Sephora — that you won’t find anywhere else.
“Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Miami Swim is the place to find hot new trends for summer,” said TV personality and tastemaker Robert Verdi. “And there is no bigger trend right now — in fashion and beyond — than new mobile handsets and accessories. I’m thrilled to be jumping into the water, so to speak, with AT&T to bring the fun and sun of this hot Miami event to all the fabulous fashionistas looking to get celebrity chic this summer.”
Beginning today, customers of AT&T wireless will have access to “The Daily Front Row to Go,” a mobile version of the popular Daily Front Row newsletter. Published by global sports, entertainment and media company — and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week producer — IMG, the Daily Front Row provides exclusive, up-to-the-minute access to designer shows, models and elite parties, as well as the latest fashion trend news and hot new swimwear items and accessories.
Specific wireless offerings include:
* Fashion News: Up-to-the-minute images from all of the designer runway shows from the cabanas of Miami Beach. AT&T’s 3G customers can even access exclusive, same-day, straight-from-the-runway video footage from all of the designer shows.
* Behind the Scenes: Ever wonder what A-list celebrities do after the shows? With AT&T wireless, consumers can stay up to date on what’s hot and what’s not with behind-the-scenes footage and photos from elite, private parties and events.
* Today’s Obsession: Fashion week is all about the newest products that you can’t live without. Find out what they are, where to get them and why you need them while on the go.
* Quotes: Get some of the most delicious, outrageous things that fashion insiders are saying about Summer 2008 delivered directly to your cell phone.
* Fashion Tips: By texting the word STYL to FTIPS (38477), AT&T wireless subscribers can access exclusive trend reports, tips from trunk shows and style and beauty advice from top celebrity stylists, designers and retailers.
“More and more, consumers are looking for niche, on-demand, mobile entertainment experiences on their own terms,” said David Garver, executive director, Segment Marketing and Sponsorships, AT&T. “AT&T’s sponsorship of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is a great example of offering unique content that is accessible anytime, anywhere over the mobile device. Through this sponsorship, our wireless customers can enjoy an exclusive look at hot designer shows, private parties and expert tips from today’s top designers and celebrity stylists.”
“The Daily Front Row to Go” can be accessed by all AT&T wireless subscribers at no additional charge. To access content, AT&T wireless customers will need to follow three simple steps:
1. Choose the MEdia Net option on your phone’s main menu or, for 3G customers, choose the AT&T Video option on your phone’s main menu.
2. Click on Entertainment.
3. Click on Fashion.
To access AT&T Video content, consumers will need to purchase a 3G phone and a $19.99 MEdia Net Unlimited package. For more information on this package or other MEdia Bundles, check out www.att.com/wireless.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.