Dell Introduces New Vostro Brand of Notebooks and Desktops Designed Exclusively to Meet Small Business Needs
Dell today announced a new brand – Vostro™ – of notebooks and desktops built with a focus on professional design, quality and value, shipped with no trialware and customized to meet the unique needs of small businesses worldwide. To complete the small business solution, the company also introduced a new 19-inch widescreen display, color laser printer and mono multifunction laser printer.
* 15.4” display; dual core AMD processors; up to 2GB of memory; up to 120GB hard drive; 3-1 media card readers; and choice of Windows Vista™ or Windows XP.
Vostro 1400, 1500 and 1700
* Wireless a/g/n Wi-Fi®, optional Built-in Mobile Broadband from top 3 U.S. carriers and optional Bluetooth; advanced wireless architecture for the fastest Wi-Fi connections and fewest dead spots of any leading notebook provider; up to 8 hours of battery life
* MediaDirect™ with Instant Office, the fastest one-button instant access utility available that enables users to check their calendar and contacts or other Office documents in seconds
* Optional Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processors; up to 4GB system memory
* Durability with magnesium-alloy chassis, sealed keyboards and StrikeZone™ hard drives
* 8-1 media card reader; optional integrated Web cam for video conferencing.
* 14.1” wide anti-glare display; and integrated or dedicated graphics (128MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 8400M GS).
* 15.4” wide anti-glare display; integrated or dedicated graphics (128MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 8400M GS or 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600M GT); and choice of Windows Vista™ or Windows XP.
* Integrated numeric keypad; 17” wide anti-glare display; and integrated or dedicated graphics (128MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 8400M GS or 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600M GT).
* No trialware that can slow down system set-up and conflict with other software, allowing customers to get only the software they want and to speed deployment.
* Optional Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processors; up to 4GB of 667MHz memory; up to 1TB of internal storage; dual monitor capability; up to 256MB PCIe x16 dedicated graphics card; and convenient access to USB ports through front panel.
* Choice between Windows Vista™ or Windows XP.
Dell E198WFP 19-Inch WideScreen Flat Panel Monitor
* 19-inch viewable image size
* 1,440 x 900 resolution
* 5 milliseconds2 response time
* 1000:1 contrast ratio
* Wide-aspect display helps improve productivity with less scrolling and toggling. Users can also run multiple applications on the screen simultaneously
* Tilt capability optimizes viewing comfort
* Optional attached AS501 multimedia soundbar
Dell 1320c Color Laser Printer
* Single pass print engine delivers fast color print speeds of up to 12 ppm and black up to 16 ppm (actual print speed will vary with use)
* 600 dpi x 600 dpi optical resolution for crisp, professional laser-quality output
* Personal connect via USB 2.0 or optional Ethernet 10/100 Base T networking key
* Compact footprint that fits any home or business environment
* Up to 35,000 maximum pages-per-month duty cycle
Dell 1125 Multifunction Mono Laser Printer
* Four-in-one productivity with print, copy, scan and standalone fax functions
* 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
* Print speeds of up to 21 ppm (actual print speed will vary with use)
* Flatbed scanning with 600 dpi x 600 dpi optical resolution for optimal clarity image and color reproduction of original documents
* Paperport 11 SE software for scanning documents into applications
* USB 2.0 connectivity
* Up to 9,000 maximum pages-per-month duty cycle
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.