Kodak’s Inspiration Tour Hits the Highway
Twelve-City Interactive Tour Exhibits the Latest in Digital Photography
ROCHESTER, N.Y.- Eastman Kodak Company’s (NYSE:EK) Inspiration Tour kicks off this week in Minneapolis at the Taste of Minnesota, and will make 13 additional stops in 12 cities throughout the United States this year. At each stop, the massive 4,000-square-foot interactive exhibit will educate and motivate America’s photo enthusiasts to do more with their pictures.
“We designed the Inspiration Tour to inspire consumers to be creative and have more fun with photography,” said Michael Korizno, General Manager for the Americas Consumer Digital Group, and Vice President of Eastman Kodak Company. “Kodak gives amateur photographers the tools right at their fingertips to take amazing pictures and share them in truly innovative ways. We’re going to show America just how easy – and rewarding – it can be to capture perfect images and design unique, personal products that showcase their memories.”
About Kodak’s Inspiration Tour
Kodak’s Inspiration Tour runs in Minneapolis through Wednesday, July 4. From there, the Tour will travel to the following markets:
* NASCAR Chicagoland Speedway – Joliet, IL. July 13-15
* Delaware State Fair – Harrington, DE. July 19-28
* Ohio State Fair – Columbus, OH. August 1-12
* New York State Fair – Syracuse, NY. August 23 through September 3
* L.A. County Fair – Pomona, CA. September 12 - 23
* AIRSHO 2007, 50th Anniversary – Odessa, TX. September 29-30
* Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta – Albuquerque, NM. October 6-14
* Arizona State Fair – Phoenix, AZ. October 19 through November 4
* NASCAR Phoenix – Phoenix, AZ. November 8-11
* Del Mar Holiday of Lights – Del Mar, CA. November 22 through December 3
* Balboa Nights/Parade of Lights – San Diego, CA. December 7- 8
* Disneyland Park & California Adventure Park (outside the parks) – Anaheim, CA. December 10-21
* Tournament of Roses Post Parade – Pasadena, CA. January 1-2, 2008
Note: Inspiration Tour events subject to change
There’s something for everyone at Kodak’s Inspiration Tour. Visitors will have the opportunity to touch and use the latest cameras, printers, digital frames and more. The interactive tour will house three primary display areas:
* Digital Photography. Ever want to be a gold medal winner, a fairy tale princess or a race car driver? Well, those dreams can come true, for a few moments in this exhibit. Visitors can have their photos taken, using a KODAK EASYSHARE Digital Camera, in a variety of exciting, life-like settings – like posing with life-size Disney characters in Cinderella’s Castle, receiving a gold medal on an Olympic podium or driving the No.12 KODAK DODGE in a NASCAR race.
* Digital Printing Solution and Digital Frames. What can you do with these fun digital photos? Kodak will showcase the latest options in printing and digital framing technology. Visitors will take their pictures from the Digital Photography concourse, and display those images on a wall of digital frames. Or, they can print them using the new KODAK EASYSHARE All-in-One Printer, the KODAK Picture Kiosk or a KODAK Printer Dock.
* KODAK Gallery and KODAK EASYSHARE Custom Creations Software. Nothing is more special than a personalized photo. Visitors will learn how to easily put their imagination into motion by designing and producing special photo-centric gifts like calendars, cards, mugs, collages and photo books - at home, at a retail kiosk or online at the KODAK Gallery.
According to Scott Auer, Director of Marketing Communications for Americas Consumer Digital Group at Kodak, more than 70 percent of consumers are preparing to buy or have already purchased their second digital camera. “It’s clear that Americans have adopted digital photography and now they will embrace its ease of use and endless possibilities for sharing memories,” said Auer. “Our goal with Kodak’s Inspiration Tour is to motivate Americans to unleash the power of their digital pictures. And our award-winning EASYSHARE system offers people a host of user-friendly options for capturing, editing, organizing, sharing and displaying their memories.”
For more information on the Inspiration Tour visit: http://www.1000words.kodak.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.