Authors’ Row at the Edmonton Woman’s Show
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (September 19th, 2005) ~ Family Productions Inc. is gearing up for this fall’s Edmonton Woman’s Show, taking place on October 15th and 16th at Northlands AgriCom in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Show will see the first Authors’ Row, organized by Augusta Reinich, assistant producer, and Edmonton mystery author, Cheryl Kaye Tardif.
• Sue Paulson is an inspirational speaker and award-winning author of Tips & Tools to Speak with Confidence: Keys to Finding Your Voice (book and CD-Rom) and Tips & Tools for Student Success: Keys for Higher Grades (book format only).
• Jackson Carter specializes in Canadian thrillers. His debut novel Sins in the Name of the Father, a frank novel about murder and suspense examines how far someone is willing to go to have their cause accepted by society. His latest novel, Bull, explores a fictional conspiracy theory involving the intentional infection of Canada’s beef by the American government.
• Joyce Harries, grandmother and writer, wrote her first book, Girdles and Other Harnesses I Have Known with the support of a grant from the Alberta Foundation for the Arts. It was published by Lone Pine Publishing when she was 72. In addition to being on the Edmonton Journal’s and the Calgary Herald’s bestseller lists, one of the book’s selections won a food-writing contest.
• Lorna Schultz Nicholson is the author of the Intuko/Angie Melville mystery series and children’s sports novels, including See Fox Run, Interference, Roughing and Against the Boards. She is not only an established author, she is also the Western VP for Crime Writers of Canada.
• Cheryl Kaye Tardif is the author of a terrifying new techno-thriller, The River; Divine Intervention, a psychic suspense that has been compared to J.D. Robb’s ‘In Death’ series; and Whale Song, an emotional mystery that is being considered by a film producer.
Writers’ resources will be available at Tardif’s booth, including publishing guides from Trafford Publishing and brochures from the WGA and CWC. Tardif is the Edmonton Area Publishing Associate for Trafford, a print-on-demand publisher based in Victoria, BC. She is also Marketing Advisor for INDAWA, CEO of BookAdz, a company that promotes Canadian and American writers, and founder of AlbertaAuthors.com and A.F.T.E.R. Canada.
Please see http://www.edmontonshows.com or call 780-490-0215.
- Contact Information
- Cheryl Tardif
- Imajin Creations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.