Full Disclosure® Video: Civil Rights Attorney Yagman On Supreme Court & Federal Judges
Los Angeles, CA — Full Disclosure Network® is re-releasing an eight minute Internet video featuring highlights from a cable television interview with Civil Rights Attorney Stephen Yagman where he takes on the entire justice system saying that there are “unfair” Federal Judges who hear Civil Rights cases who are generally unfair to anyone who appears before them. In the hour-long interview he describes the California Supreme Court as "basically a cesspool” consisting of “six hacks and one wonderful justice”.
Available FREE , this Internet preview consists of video clips taken from the two-part interview conducted by Emmy award winning host Leslie Dutton.
Here are few highlights from the interview:
* When asked how many lawsuits he had filed against the Los Angeles Police Department, Yagman said perhaps 1,500 to 1,600 of which 25 percent get thrown out before trial another 10 or 15 percent settle and 65 percent of them go to trial.
* He describes the LAPD as incompetent and that “it should be done away with”
* WARNING: when describing fellow Civil Rights Attorney Johnny Cochran, Yagman’s choice of words had to be bleeped out for cable television consumption. However, the unedited version can be viewed via streaming media on the Full Disclosure® website and from the preview link above.
* He describes his fellow practicing attorneys as “mostly wimp a**es who are in business to make money”.
Full Disclosure® interviews over the past fifteen years have documented problems encountered in the criminal justice system from the broad perspectives of law enforcement, judiciary, public defenders, criminal defense and civil Rights attorneys. The Full Disclosure Network® is billed as “the news behind the news” and featured on 43 cable systems and the Internet.
In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Host Leslie Dutton with a local public affairs Emmy Award for the information series “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism” featuring LAPD offcials Chief Bernard Parks, Lt. Ken Hillman ,L.A. County Sheriff Leroy Baca and L. A. Councilman Mark Ridely-Thomas.
- Contact Information
- Leslie Dutton
- Full Disclosure Network (R)
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.