AOL Executives to Discuss Some of Today’s Leading Internet Trends at Supernova Conference
Company Also Serving as Sponsor for Annual Evening Networking Gala
Dulles, VA .– AOL today announced its participation at the Supernova conference, taking place June 20-22, 2007 in San Francisco, CA. In addition to the three executives scheduled to speak on panels, AOL will sponsor the Evening Networking Gala on June 21 to showcase some of the company’s newest products.
A full conference agenda, including additional details on the sessions and speaker bios, can be found at www.supernova2007.com. The AOL® speaker line-up is as follows:
Wednesday, June 20 - Wharton West Campus
- 1:00-2:30pm, Track II: Tim Tuttle, Co-founder of Truveo / Senior Vice President of AOL Video, will speak on the panel “Making the Most of Video.”
Friday, June 22 - The Westin St. Francis
- 9:30-10:30am: David Liu, Senior Vice President of AOL Portals, will speak on the panel “The Social Web: Choices and Voices.”
- 11:15am-12:10pm: Marcien Jenckes, Senior Vice President of Messaging and Social Media, will speak on the panel “Do You Know Where Your Identity Is?”
The annual Evening Networking Gala, sponsored by AOL, begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, June 21, 2007, and is open to all Supernova attendees. At the Gala, AOL will showcase several of its newest products, including:
- Open AIM (http://developer.aim.com) - An open and dynamic platform allowing developers to drive the AIM service in innovative new directions;
- myAOL (http://my.aol.com) - An RSS Feed Reader that summarizes the latest information from your favorite news sources, blogs, and other Web sites onto a single page for easy access to important news and headlines;
- The AOL Social Mail Sidebar Gadget (http://dev.aol.com/mail) - A gadget that offers users one-click access to email, the AIM service, photos and video directly from the Windows Vista desktop; and
- AOL Video (http://video.aol.com) - A one-stop online resource to find watch and share millions of the best videos from across the Web, broadcast and cable television, and entertainment.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.