United Airlines Heats up with New Summer and Fall Routes
Three new cities, twelve new non-stop routes give customers more opportunities to connect to international locations, visit popular U.S. pleasure destinations
CHICAGO,— United Airlines today announced it is kicking off summer with seven new routes, with service beginning this month, plus adding another five to its fall schedule. The new cities and service further strengthen United’s schedule, enabling customers to access more of the world with one-stop service and visit popular U.S. destinations.
“We are pleased to add these new routes and give our customers opportunities to conveniently reach destinations around the world and within the U.S.,” says Kevin Knight, senior vice president of Planning. "These new cities and flights are part of our ongoing effort to optimize our network while profitably offering new service to our customers.”
United’s three new cities and twelve new non-stop routes follow below.
New service by hub
From Denver to:
* Kalispell, Mont. -- twice daily roundtrip on a Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ), beginning June 7
* Maui -- daily roundtrip on a Boeing 767, beginning June 7
* Bakersfield, Calif. -- daily roundtrip, served by explus, United’s premium regional jet service, on a Canadair Regional Jet-700 (CR7), beginning Sept. 5
* Little Rock, Ark. -- twice daily roundtrip on an Embraer Regional Jet (ERJ), beginning Sept. 5
From Washington Dulles to:
* Oklahoma City -- daily roundtrip served by explus on a CR7, beginning June 7
* Little Rock, Ark. -- daily roundtrip on an ERJ, beginning Sept. 5
* Ottawa, Canada -- twice daily roundtrip on an ERJ, beginning Sept. 5
From Chicago O’Hare to:
* Halifax, Canada -- daily roundtrip served by explus on an Embraer 170, beginning June 7
* Kalispell, Mont. -- twice weekly on Saturday and Sunday, served by explus on a CR7, beginning June 9
From San Francisco to:
* Palmdale, Calif. -- twice daily roundtrip on a CRJ, beginning June 7
* Taipei -- daily roundtrip on a Boeing 777, beginning June 7, as previously announced
From Los Angeles:
* Wichita -- daily roundtrip served by explus on a CR7, beginning Sept. 5
Customers flying on explus will enjoy the first regional jet service with three distinct seating options, including the premium amenities of United First and extra legroom of Economy Plus. Available from each of United’s hubs to select cities, explus also features full-sized leather seats throughout, large overhead bins and spacious cabins.
In addition, customers will earn 500 bonus miles each time they purchase qualifying travel at united.com, which also offers no booking fees and the guaranteed lowest United fares.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.