Xerox Recognizes 13 Business Partners for Product Innovations and Commitment to Customers
Awards highlight developers of digital workflow software, document feeding and finishing solutions.
ROCHESTER, N.Y.- Xerox Corporation’s (NYSE: XRX) Production Systems Group has presented its 2006 Xerox Business Partner of the Year awards to 13 firms for their continued contributions to Xerox, its customers and the printing industry.
The group, which operates the company’s high-end production publishing and printing business, recognized partners for superior workflow and finishing programs.
The 2006 Overall Workflow Partner of the Year Award went to Atlas Software BV. Atlas Software is the creator of PrintShop Mail and PrintShop Web, entry-level products for targeted variable-data printing that enable customers to get higher value print communication through personalization. The company was cited for contributing to the placements of Xerox digital color systems such as the Xerox iGen3™ Digital Production Press and Xerox DocuColor® lines.
Additional Workflow Partner of the Year Awards were also presented to:
* Pageflex (Variable Information Partner of the Year) for contributions in the variable-information workflow market segment. Pageflex software enables template design, flexible layouts, personalization, Web-to-print portals, interactive online editing, and cross-media marketing with personalized e-mails and Web sites.
* Elixir Technologies (Data Transformation Partner of the Year) for significant contributions in the data stream transformation market segment, helping to drive the production of personalized statements and invoices.
* XL Print Software (Service and Support Partner of the Year) for significant support and training efforts to the Xerox sales force and analysts.
* Rochester Software Associates (Automation Partner of the Year) for advances in digital workflow automation, enabling customers with legacy transaction applications to migrate to Xerox’s digital production printing systems.
* ePrint Direct (eBusiness Partner of the Year) for driving demand of Web-to-print applications in the eBusiness market segment.
* Avanti Computer Systems (Business Management / MIS Partner of the Year) for providing comprehensive, fully integrated software tailored to the unique way each printer does business. Avanti specializes in solutions for sheetfed, Web, digital, large format, and screen printers and finishing equipment. Its integrated modules extend from the Internet through to the shop floor and invoicing.
* Print On-Demand Solutions, formerly Creo, (Pre-Press Partner of the Year) for helping to transform the graphic arts industry by driving the widespread adoption of digital workflow and computer-to-plate imaging.
Xerox presented C.P. Bourg / Bourg Inc. with its Overall Finishing Partner of the Year Award. Print providers use C.P. Bourg’s finishing product portfolio and Xerox monochrome and color cut-sheet production printers and presses to create professionally finished books, manuals and pamphlets. C.P. Bourg / Bourg Inc. also received the Xerox iGen3 Press Partner of the Year Award for its success in integrating inline booklet making and perfect binding on the Xerox iGen3 press.
Additional Finishing Partner of the Year Awards were also presented to:
* Plockmatic International AB (Monochrome Finishing Partner of the Year) for continued success with the inline SquareFold BookletMaker on Xerox monochrome cut-sheet production printers.
* Gradco Inc. (Entry Production Color Finishing Partner of the Year) for continuous development of high-capacity stackers and stitcher stackers for Xerox DocuColor digital color presses that make finishing documents more efficient.
* Lasermax Roll Systems (Continuous Feed Finishing Partner of the Year) for product offerings in digital web printer feeding and finishing for both print-on-demand and transaction processing.
* Standard Finishing Systems and Horizon International Inc. (Outstanding Customer First Service and Support Partner of the Year) for dedication to customer satisfaction and the continuous enhancement of the ColorWorks Booklet Makers designed exclusively for Xerox DocuColor Digital Color Presses.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.