Mood-lites®, the Hottest Trend in Dorm Décor, Home Design and Fashion, Achieved Celebrity Status at the Teen Choice Awards
Move over white, bright lights - Mood-lites®, dubbed a “Best Bet” by New York Magazine, were showcased at the Teen Choice Awards and featured as part of the backstage décor, and received rave reviews by celebrities!
August 26, 2005 -- Step aside, dull, ordinary white light bulbs - Mood-lites®, www.mood-lites.com, dubbed a “must have” by The New York Daily News and a “best bet” by New York Magazine, were showcased at the Teen Choice Awards in the Backstage Creations Retreat on August 14th in Los Angeles, California, and featured as part of the backstage décor. Celebrities loved the lights and were thrilled to pick their favorite mood and color. Coined ’Light Bulbs for Your Lifestyle™,’ Mood-lites were described by For Me Magazine as “one of seven things every girl needs.” Available in seven “moods” ranging from Happy™ to Tranquility™, Mood-lites are available nationwide at Linens n Things, and select Bed, Bath, and Beyond stores, spas and other fine retailers.
The stars at the event could not get enough of Mood-lites. Serenity was a favorite of many of the stars, including Hilary Duff. Hulk Hogan asked for a six pack of Serenity and told Hulkomania fans to “Get Ur Mood On”. Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas thought the Mood-lites were cool – and liked the blues as well (again, another for Serenity!).
Another favorite was Passion – not a big surprise among the Hollywood elite! Who do you think favored Passion? Was it John Cena (winner of Summer Slam – congrats!), Regina King, Jessica Alba, Shannon Elizabeth or Jesse McCartney? Visit the website to find out- and to see why Mood-lites are the latest and greatest room decor Achieve Magazine calls “Hot”!
Some things to note about Mood-lites:
* October is fire safety month! New York Magazine’s Metro states that ’Mood-lites have a glow akin to that of a candle’, so Mood-lites are gaining additional momentum from the product launch as consumers are using Mood-lites instead of candles, to avoid the flickering flames associated with hazardous fires (especially among young children, teens, in college dorm rooms, and spas, to name but a few). What a great month to talk about them!
* Mood-lites have been ’consumer tested and approved’ – with thumbs up and stamps to prove it from the Health and Wellness Club and the Creative Home Arts Club!
* Mood-lites offer a color and mood for everyone, including Renewal™ (jade), Tranquility™ (sapphire), Serenity™ (turquoise), Passion™ (crimson), Creativity™ (purple), Happy™ (yellow) and Energy™ (orange).
* Mood-lites make terrific gifts –including fabulous wedding and baby shower gifts, trendy holiday stocking stuffers, great back to school items or simply something creative and unique for the home, spa, restaurant or office.
* Part of the proceeds of this product line goes to a great cause - iFred (the International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression, www.ifred.org). Ifred is a nonprofit organization dedicated to alleviating the stigma associated with depression.
Mood-lites are sold at Linens n Things nationwide and at select Bed, Bath, & Beyond stores, Ace Hardware stores, spas and more. Visit www.mood-lites.com for fun contests, design ideas, and to hear all the celebrity buzz!
About Innovative Analysis, Inc.:
Innovative Analysis, Inc., www.innovativeanalysis.com, a marketing and design firm based in Annapolis, Maryland, is the maker of Mood-lites, the new “Light Bulbs for Your Lifestyle™.”
- Contact Information
- Kimberly Perry
- Media Contact
- Innovative Analysis,Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.