AT&T and LimeLife Launch New Mobile Application ’Rachael Ray Recipes on the Run’
Emmy-Nominated Daytime Host Rachael Ray Now Brings Quick, Easy-to-Prepare Recipes Directly to Your Mobile Phone
Fans of celebrity cook and daytime host Rachael Ray are in for a new treat. For the first time ever, Rachael is offering both fans and “foodies” alike the opportunity to download her recipes from “sammies” to “stoups” directly to their wireless phones.
Rachael Ray, along with AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) and LimeLife, the leading publisher of mobile content for women, announced today the launch of Rachael Ray Recipes on the Run — a new wireless application that allows subscribers to download recipes directly to their mobile phones. Now, consumers can quickly access actual Rachael Ray recipes from anywhere — including the supermarket — along with cooking tips and shopping lists. To take a line directly from Rachael, “How COOL is that?”
“I’m excited to bring my 30-minute recipes to mobile phones,” said Rachael Ray. “With Recipes on the Run, I hope to make it easier for families and home cooks to know what ingredients to buy while actually at the food store — whether they are shopping for the entire week, or just grabbing a few things for a quick supper that night.”
Rachael Ray Recipes on the Run includes the following features:
* Delicious Recipes! Enjoy 40 new recipes every month. Consumers can browse recipes by main ingredient or category, and get cooking tips from Rachael herself.
* My Shopping List. Automatically add recipe ingredients to a shopping list directly on your wireless device. When more than one recipe is added, the quantities of identical ingredients will be combined. A bonus feature includes advanced interactivity that allows you to add custom ingredients and mark off items as you shop!
* Rachael’s Quick Picks! A fun, random-recipe generator, Rachael’s Quick Picks allows users to spin Rachael’s EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil) bottle to get “delish!” meal inspirations.
* My Keepers. Mark recipes you like, and store them to your wireless phone for easy reference.
* Recipe Sharing. E-mail your favorite recipes from your phone to friends and family.
“In today’s fast-paced society, consumers are turning to their wireless device to provide them with information and tools that help simplify their life,” said Rob Hyatt, executive director of premium content for AT&T’s wireless unit.“ Rachael Ray Recipes on the Run provides AT&T wireless customers with simple solutions and inspiration for balanced, easy-to-prepare meals and furthers our commitment to delivering rich content that is accessible anytime, anywhere.”
“With her fun, down-to-earth style and quick, yet tasty meals, Rachael Ray is ideal for mobile; she’s all about delicious yet simple recipes that make cooking more accessible for today’s busy lifestyle,” said Kristin McDonnell, CEO of LimeLife, Inc. “We’re proud to work with Rachael Ray to deliver this entertaining lifestyle tool that will help make everyday meals fun and spontaneous.”
Growing up in the restaurant business with her family, Rachael Ray was exposed to a wide range of cooking techniques and has worked hard to develop a successful career as an iconic Food Network television show host, bestselling cookbook author, editor-in-chief of her own lifestyle magazine titled, Every Day With Rachael Ray and Emmy-nominated daytime TV host. Showcasing Ray’s warmth, energy and boundless curiosity, the syndicated hit “Rachael Ray” launched in September 2006 with the highest rated debut of any syndicated program since “Dr. Phil” in 2002. That same year, Ray was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People and the second “Most Trusted Celebrity in America” by Forbes.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.