Mindshare Interactive Campaigns to Host Website Redesign Event June 1
Washington, DC - Mindshare Interactive Campaigns is hosting its first ever event on how to know when it is time to redesign your web site. Entitled, “Your Website in a Changing Environment - How to Tell It Is Time to Redesign,” Mindshare Usability expert, Kathy Wahlbin, and a distinguished panel from the Business Software Alliance and the Human Rights Campaign will discuss the questions Communications Directors and Executive Directors need to ask when trying to decide whether it is “Time to Redesign.” A sampling of indicators includes:
* You are trying to reach a new audience.
* Your organization has launched a new product or service in the last six months.
* Different departments of your company launched separate websites in the last year that are not part of your existing overall look or web strategy.
* You still need to call in a technical expert any time you want to make a change on your site, no matter how small.
Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of Mindshare’s exclusive white paper “Your Website in a Changing Environment – How To Tell it’s Time to Redesign".
Josh Levie, Online Communications Manager, Business Software Alliance
Jenn Sturm, Deputy Website Director, Human Rights Campaign
Kathleen Wahlbin, Director User Experience, Mindshare Interactive Campaigns
Douglas Smith, Senior Vice President, Technology Services, Mindshare Interactive Campaigns
Joel Daly, Associate Director User Experience, Mindshare Interactive Campaigns
June 1, 2007
The University Club, 1135 16th Street, NW
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
RSVP by May 28, 2007 to RSVP@mindshare.net or by calling 202-654-0800.
- Contact Information
- Mimi Carter
- Media Strategist
- Mindshare Interactive Campaigns, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.