Smarter Toddler Launches New Website Address www.SmarterToddler.net
Smarter Toddler Nursery and Preschool in New York City has launched a new website address called SmarterToddler.net. The new website will be replacing the previous website address which was SmarterToddler-NYC.com. “There are so many daycare and preschool lists and directories online which have our official website as SmarterToddler-NYC.com,” said Jessica Collins, spokesperson for the school, “So over the next few weeks we will be contacting each list to let them know about our new address which is www.SmarterToddler.net”.
This new website address is important to Smarter Toddler since almost 40 percent of their enrollments come from parents doing searches online for quality daycare and preschool centers. The other 60 percent come from referrals when parents of Smarter toddler students tell their friends about Smarter Toddler.
“Obviously we will still be using the old address as a backup since so many people still have it,“ said Ms. Collins. ”Also the new website address will help online searchers to find information about the new Smarter Toddler location opening September 2007 in New York City at 55th Street and 9th Avenue near Columbus Circle.
About Smarter Toddler:
Smarter Toddler is a Daycare Center and Preschool on Manhattan’s Upper West Side founded by parents of gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their own children could benefit from, hence the name. It has long been proven that a child’s brain is like a dry sponge capable of absorbing knowledge at a much faster rate than an adult’s. As a result, at Smarter Toddler you’re never too young to begin learning. Since the Smarter Toddler location at 89th street became popular a new location at 55th street and 9th avenue near Lincoln Center is planned for September 2007.
Smarter Toddler (Nursery, Daycare Centers, Preschools, Early Childhood Schools)
Upper West Side Location:
100A West 89th Street
New York, NY 10024
Midtown Location near Columbus Circle (opening September 2007)
400 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
PHONE: (212) 721.9782
- Contact Information
- Jessica Collins
- PR Director
- Smarter Toddler
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.