Guild Wars: Eye of the North
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for Guild Wars and calls players back to the continent of Tyria, the home of the original Prophecies campaign. Players must take their existing characters and stand side-by-side with both friends and enemies from the past, recruit new allies and heroes, and delve deep into perilous dungeons to face an ancient evil. Win or lose, the players will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
* Sweeping Storyline—Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria. Reunite with old friends, discover new allies, wreak vengeance on old foes, and face-off against a menace so great it threatens the existence of all the peoples of Tyria.
* Dungeons—Explore a sprawling underground complex of caverns that spans an entire continent. 18 multi-level dungeons filled with traps, puzzles, and secret passages.
* Immortalize your legend—Your achievements, trophies, and titles from Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North will not be forgotten. Your Hall of Monuments will preserve them until your descendants can claim them in Guild Wars 2.
* 10 New Heroes—Enlist the aid of new races, including the viking-like Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises.
* 150 New Skills—Play with skills unlike anything seen in Guild Wars before, like the Light of Deldrimor, which can simultaneously detect hidden objects and smite evil foes.
* 40 New Armor Sets—A combination of powerful new sets and rare stand-alone pieces worthy of the great heroes of the land.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.