Media Alert: Microsoft Brings Together Advertising, Media and Technology Leaders at Eighth Annual Microsoft Strategic Account Summit
Today, Microsoft Corp. will host the eighth annual Strategic Account Summit (SAS) in Seattle. Hosted by Joanne Bradford, corporate vice president and chief media officer of MSN®, the event brings more than 1,000 advertising, publishing, media and technology leaders from 27 countries to downtown Seattle to explore how online advertising will evolve as the digital landscape continues to transform the way advertisers reach their core audience.
The summit theme is “Inspire,” which reflects Microsoft’s commitment to transforming how the Internet connects people to information, entertainment and each other, inspiring them to better understand their world and discover opportunities through technology. Featured sessions at this year’s summit cross a diverse range of topics focused on the convergence of advertising, entertainment and technology, as well as providing guests with the opportunity to hear from industry luminaries who are making an impact on society today.
Speakers at SAS include the following Microsoft and industry representatives:
• Bill Gates, chairman, Microsoft
• Joanne Bradford, corporate vice president and chief media officer, MSN
• Mich Mathews, senior vice president, Central Marketing Group, Microsoft
• Yusuf Mehdi, senior vice president and chief advertising strategist, Microsoft
• Gary Flake, technical fellow, Microsoft
• Gayle Troberman, general manager, global branded entertainment, MSN
• Terry Semel, chairman and chief executive officer, Yahoo!
• Kevin Wall, founder and CEO, Control Room
• Ben Silverman, founder and CEO, Reveille LLC
• Mike Jackson, vice president of marketing and advertising, GM North America
• Bobby Shriver, CEO, Product RED
• Laurie David, environmental activist
Select sessions and panels will be available via on-demand webcast from Microsoft PressPass.
Tuesday–Wednesday, May 8–9, 2007, with a welcome reception on the evening of Monday, May 7
SAS is an invitation-only event, hosted at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel in downtown Seattle. The opening night welcome reception will be held at Benaroya Hall, home of the Seattle Symphony.
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
200 University St.
Seattle, WA 98101
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.