Net Insight’s Interim report January - March 2007
* Net sales increased by 164% to SEK 53.4 million (20.2).
* Net income improved to SEK 5.1 million (-14.4).
* Gross margin of 70.5% (69.7%).
* Service and software revenue increased by 134% to SEK 12.4 million (5.3).
* Positive operating cash flow of SEK 4.0 million (-17.7). Total cash flow amounted to SEK 8.3 million.
* Earnings per share were SEK 0.01 (-0.04).
Our financial performance continued to progress in the first quarter. Sales have continued to increase in the growing markets for DTT and Broadcast & Media solutions. This growth has resulted in improved net income and a solid gross margin. The demand for Net Insight´s transport solutions continued to grow, resulting in a growing customer base and a larger amount of recurring business.
The sales growth was achieved while maintaining a stable and solid gross margin. This is a good indication of the competitiveness of Net Insight´s offering. A healthy proportion of revenues from software, support and services, have also contributed to the gross margin.
The explosive rise in video traffic is driving demand for greater capacity and improved quality in communications networks. These changes in the market are essential drivers of Net Insight´s customer offering.
We are working towards a solid base of large customers which continuously place upgrade and extension orders to their existing networks. During the quarter, the growing installed based has generated significant amount of repeat business.
The full report can be downloaded here: Inte
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.